IGNORED

Checked your antifreeze?

Venturous Randy

It is supposed to be down to around zero F here in the next couple of days so yesterday evening I thought I had better check the antifreeze in all my vehicles. The first thing I had to do was run over to Walmart to buy another checker as I could not find the one I had. I figured as I was there I would buy a gallon of antifreeze. I still can not let myself buy the 50/50 mix and pay almost the same price as regular. And, I always keep a gallon or so of distilled water on hand.

Everything checked good, but one of my Maximas was almost 2 quarts low. I must have a leak somewhere, but I have not noticed it marking it's territory. So, when the weekend gets here and the really cold temperatures, I will just snuggle down and stay in.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Seagrams 7 Crown and Southern Comfort makes a good antifreeze if you stay inside.

Here is Texas it was about 36 or so this morning but it will warm up to almost 60 today.

We decided we didn't need winter here in Southeast Texas anymore.

LOL

Stay warm everyone

Going down to the low teens here in beautiful Bessemer City, NC tonignt and tomorrow night. I have not seen it that cold since I left Nebraska. In 1983, in Omaha between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it never got above -2F for thirty days, and it went to -33F at its worst. What is all this about global warming?

The brass monkey still doesn't want to go back out on the porch. It got so cold here last night that a couple water pipes running along the outside wall just above the foundation froze. Schools were canceled today, and a lot are already canceled for tomorrow. What a bunch of wusses! It's only supposed to get down to -25 tonight. :sun:

I guess it's a bad thing if it's leaking out the front of your radiator and onto the carport, ain't it??:doh: :doh:

Just fooling with ya. :banana: :banana: :banana: Checked mine a few days ago and now it's supposed to get down to 9 degrees here in NE Arkansas. You don't suppose Anti-Freeze is what causes cold weather, do ya???

Think I'll take a short ride Saturday morning just to say I did.