IGNORED

Hmmmm BIG TOM's kinda quiet

Cinderella

geez, seems Big Tom isnt around as much as he used to be.........kinda quiet wouldnt ya say ????????

tee hee hee ......:whistling::whistling:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Big Tom has been down with the flu since Sunday. Poor baby....knocked the stuffing out of him. :2132:

Well it's giving us a chance to get a word in edgewise now.

Is he being a good boy for you taters?

Margaret

You read my mind.....I'm getting alot of typing in since Sunday.

He is NOT a good patient. He whines...he coughs on me...and you'd think he was dying.....

I just keep spraying him with Lysol. :2132:

well tell that poor baby to be careful........as u may remember dale came down with the flu right as we headed back home from ohio.....well he is still sick....went to dr today finally and the doc wanted him in the hospital for a couple days.....and his oxygen levels were low.

Dale of course refused as he just started back to work last night. Hes on a bunch of meds...and if he isnt better in 3 days he has to go back and i dont think the doc will let him out of it if he isnt better by then...

its been 9 or 10 days now and he is still coughing terribly and headaches and feeling lousy

well tell that poor baby to be careful........as u may remember dale came down with the flu right as we headed back home from ohio.....well he is still sick....went to dr today finally and the doc wanted him in the hospital for a couple days.....and his oxygen levels were low.

Dale of course refused as he just started back to work last night. Hes on a bunch of meds...and if he isnt better in 3 days he has to go back and i dont think the doc will let him out of it if he isnt better by then...

its been 9 or 10 days now and he is still coughing terribly and headaches and feeling lousy

Cinderella,

Thanks! I will take care of him.

I hope Dale starts feeling better...maybe when the meds kick in.

The coughing seems to linger. Did he get a flu shot? :2132:

But I'm afraid that you just don't understand that germs affect us males with a greater vengeance than our female counterparts. It is a medically known phenomena...one that I am surprised you all seem unaware of! You should be nicer to Tom, he is suffering more than you can imagine!!!!!

:95::sign **** happens::confused24::think::o

Men make for poor grouchy sickies. :think:Whine, complain, want babied. Good luck girls. Tell them they need to take their multi-vitamins, garlic (yes garlic it stimulates the immune system, has antiviral and antibacterial properties), extra vitamin C, and sufficient sleep. Don't forget the chicken soup. Knock on wood I haven't missed a days work in 2 years. I take my multi-vitamins, garlic, vitamin c when everyone around me is getting sick.

But I'm afraid that you just don't understand that germs affect us males with a greater vengeance than our female counterparts. It is a medically known phenomena...one that I am surprised you all seem unaware of! You should be nicer to Tom, he is suffering more than you can imagine!!!!!

:95::sign **** happens::confused24::think::o

Geez they whine about getting sick even when they aren't.:whistling:Poor babies, yeah right. When women get sick they still have to take care of everyone else, men just lay around moaning.

Margaret :innocent:

uhh ohh... I can distinctly see that things could turn violent around here. I think I'll wait around with Squidly for awhile to see how things settle out..... :whistling:

Steve

I'll just let them fight it out a bit Steve, nothing like a good sparring match in the PMS season

:stickpoke:

Why don't you girls get together and kick me down till I'm bloody..Then you all can rub salt in the wounds.....:rasberry::rasberry:

I'M BAAAAAAACK..:banana: Deal with you ladies later..:buttkick:.and thanks to you guys who had my back....:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Ok Tom so much for the cheesecake and pies. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

And again , women always holding something over a man's head or is it his stomach :scratchchin: . Regardless us easy going men , trying to live a pleasurable life and women try to muscle us around . Where's Alfalfa's "He-Man Woman Hater's" Club house when ya need it ? :crackup::crackup:

BEER30

Geez they whine about getting sick even when they aren't.:whistling:Poor babies, yeah right. When women get sick they still have to take care of everyone else, men just lay around moaning.

Margaret :innocent:

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Yes, Animal is just like every other man when he is sick, but when I am sick he is my Angel!

Welcome back Tom...

Honey

Edited by Honey
typo

And again , women always holding something over a man's head or is it his stomach :scratchchin: . Regardless us easy going men , trying to live a pleasurable life and women try to muscle us around . Where's Alfalfa's "He-Man Woman Hater's" Club house when ya need it ? :crackup::crackup:

BEER30

Oh Brother.............do you have medicine head too? :doh: