IGNORED

probass lunch meet in january

Snarley Bill

okay group i know we are starting to get cabin fever, so i would like to get a saturday meet together at the probass in springfield, mo., january 24th, 2009. we had such a great time last time i thought this would be a great chance for us to get away from home for a day and have a good time. anyone interested please rspond and i will get the ball rolling. for those that have never been there it is really something to see. we can eat at lammerts. another place on the got to try it list. you don't have to ride the bike to this one. bill :welcome1::2133:

we need some more takers. heres the itinerary. we will meet at probass at 12 noon on jan. 24 th, 2009 in springfield mo. and go to lamberts for lunch. no you don't need to ride the bike. hope to see a bunch of you there. bill and linda :2133::welcome1:

Edited by Snarley Bill

bump, how about we make the meeting at probass at 12 noon instead of 11 am. so everyone has plenty of time to get there. and early arrivals will have time to look around at probass. we will meet in the main lobby by the big fireplace. bill

Edited by Snarley Bill