IGNORED

V Star Trike

Yama Mama

My I seemed to have offended you guys by showing my photo.

My question actually was had you ever seen a VStar trike, I remember now that it did have four wheels. Next time I will count the wheels better.

I thought it looked nice, sorry if I stepped on toes.

Peggy

My I seemed to have offended you guys by showing my photo.

My question actually was had you ever seen a VStar trike, I remember now that it did have four wheels. Next time I will count the wheels better.

I thought it looked nice, sorry if I stepped on toes.

Peggy

i don't think you "offended" anyone.

we were merely "nitpicking" your pics!lol

no reason to stop throwing up here, though!i i enjoy looking at trikes and such, a lot more ,lately, than i did when they were considered "old folks bikes"!

lol

just jt

well, trike smike, Tom said "if you trike your bike (or training wheel it) I will not ride it." I should have had him train wheel it. He would have been on his scoot and be alive today. He wanted to trike/train it for me. I should have let him.

Thats an awful pretty motor bike with four wheels, YM. I like it. I love it.

You share any and all photos with us. Some of us ONLY get to look at riding.

Some of us only drool....

Guest Old Iron Rider

Actaully I hope I didn't offend any one. I probably should have put about a 1/2 dozen smiley faces after my "wise crack" about training wheels.

Cool looking, someone here in Odessa has a kit that still leaves the back tire and makes it 4 but it is really hard to see, only it's on a Hardly and still looks awesome. The pics look great, thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup2: thanx for the pictures.. i love the looks of the trike idea... they have come a long ways... i myself am thinking of doing the kit thing to myne when i get the chance.. as i am having more and more trouble with me legs and feet..:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::smile11:

Now here is venture everyone should have, if you don't like that one how about the second one. I know that quite a few like to ride 2 up but it would be lot cooler if you had two of each.:rotf::rotf::rotf:then one could the trike and the oter could ride the chopper and then switch halfway there.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/feedback/07_StarCalendarBike.aspx?id=353&gid=7&pg=

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/feedback/06_StarCalendarBike.aspx?id=734&gid=7&pg=1

On second thought maybe not because of all the accidents that would cause with two of those going down the road at the same time:rotf::rotf:

• 4 months later...

I saw a gorgeous V-Star 1100 trike this summer in Ohio. Can't remember where the folks were from, but they said the kit was made and sold to them by Triwing Industries. It wasn't training wheels, but a complete three wheel trike. They put it on themselves, it looked factory done...