IGNORED

Freaked out the boss today

PITBULL

It was 1:45 am when I was letting the crew in the warehouse and one of the bigshot executives was with them. Some of the girls on my crew had dressed up a bit for Halloween so Mr. Bigshot asks me what I was "going to be" for Halloween. The past few weeks have been a bit stressful at work so I half asleep replied,"Im going as a disgruntled worker who went on a shooting spree" OMFG! He about soiled himself! The executives all think Im a bit nuts anyway...which is good because it keeps them away from me and my crew. But he did bring me breakfast after kissing my butt all day!

It was 1:45 am when I was letting the crew in the warehouse and one of the bigshot executives was with them. Some of the girls on my crew had dressed up a bit for Halloween so Mr. Bigshot asks me what I was "going to be" for Halloween. The past few weeks have been a bit stressful at work so I half asleep replied,"Im going as a disgruntled worker who went on a shooting spree" OMFG! He about soiled himself! The executives all think Im a bit nuts anyway...which is good because it keeps them away from me and my crew. But he did bring me breakfast after kissing my butt all day!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

lotta nerve ya got there! Some parts of the country they'd have ya in the jailhouse by now.

You would already be out the door where I work. We had a multiple shooting a few years ago and they don't tolerate anything anymore. One guy said he wanted something put on his record just incase he ever went crazy someday and they fired him. Can't have a bow in your vehicle or carry a knife with a blade longer than 3". I used to participate in shooting matches after work but I had to give it up. I live 30 miles away and its not worth driving back home and back to Jeff City just to shoot.

You would already be out the door where I work. We had a multiple shooting a few years ago and they don't tolerate anything anymore. One guy said he wanted something put on his record just incase he ever went crazy someday and they fired him. Can't have a bow in your vehicle or carry a knife with a blade longer than 3". I used to participate in shooting matches after work but I had to give it up. I live 30 miles away and its not worth driving back home and back to Jeff City just to shoot.

Did you use wooden or paper ones and at what distance? I'm curious about your scores ie, say, out of 10, how many lit up that you hit?

Guest BigJohnD
Did you use wooden or paper ones and at what distance? I'm curious about your scores ie, say, out of 10, how many lit up that you hit?

Shooting matches (snicker snicker)....yer a funny guy....:big-grin-emoticon: