IGNORED

Paint Codes

Guest Duck

http://www.colorrite.com/matrix-colors.cfm?CFID=372309&CFTOKEN=28654324 

Color-Rite lists the codes 0865 for Galaxy Blue, (Deep Purplish Blue Metallic is their name) and 0033 for the Raven (Yamaha Black). I found that their Blue matched very well. I used it to paint the trunk lip light since Yamaha doesn't offer it pre-painted for the 07.

• 10 months later...
Yamaha does not hand out codes for their paint colors. They want to sell you the body parts ready for sky high prices. I hate it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:soapbox::crying::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:
Have you checked out the ColorRite web site?

I ordered a pint of Black Cherry from my Yamaha dealer. They handed me a can of ColorRite Very Dark Metallic #2. I could have ordered it online for less.

.. 0033 for the Raven (Yamaha Black). I found that their Blue matched very well. I used it to paint the trunk lip light since Yamaha doesn't offer it pre-painted for the 07.
ColorRite lists Raven as 0903 Black Metallic X. 0033 is the frame color. 0033 was used in '02 and '03 for the Midnight, then in '04 they changed to Raven.

It took 'em a couple of years to finally put out a wing in Raven. They still don't have a Black Cherry, but they do have the '09 colors. Go figure.

• 10 months later...