IGNORED

Ok I have to tell this

Fladiver40

On Sunday my wife and i were riding back to Orange Park Fl from Macon Ga.. when i felt something poke me in the back , and then something was ticking on my helmet Now here i am at 65 mph rolling down the road,, Then it dawns on me... i ask my wife " are you by chance knitting right now" and she answered " yes i am " ... i about wrecked laughing !!! leave it to my better half to find a way to knitt or quilt no matter were we are.. By the way if you ever see a 2000 M/M venture rolling down the road with a rider taking pictures of everything or knitting just wave:crackup: and dont wreck laughing

I've heard guys say their wife knits or sleeps or reads on the back of the bike before. It's ok I'm sure she'll forgive you for laughing. :innocent:Guess she just need to finish up something or get something started.

I thought you were gonna tell us you picked up a hitch hiker of some sort. :Laugh:

Margaret

Be glad that she's knitting. All my navigator wants to do is TALK. Talk, talk,talk.Most of the time I don't even know what she's talking about. She even changes the subject in mid sentence without even taking a breath. There have been times when I've wanted to take a break and when she goes into a store.....well I haven't done that yet cause she's just so darn cute....

Coming up the Garden State Pkwy in NJ this year, had to slow down, felt something hard slide up my back. Leaned back and asked my wife "what the heck was that?" It was her book, she read 5 chapters on the trip home that day.

Nevr had a quieter ride with her hehehe

Oka, this is for real.

the wife wants me to attach a 6 inch DVD player to my helmet, so she can watch movies, while we travel.

My thought was stay the :Im not listening tohome................:scared:

something tells me your gonna pay for that comment..hope the couch is comfortable:whistling:

Be glad that she's knitting. All my navigator wants to do is TALK. Talk, talk,talk.Most of the time I don't even know what she's talking about. She even changes the subject in mid sentence without even taking a breath. There have been times when I've wanted to take a break and when she goes into a store.....well I haven't done that yet cause she's just so darn cute....

You didn't marry an English woman did you? Sure sounds alot like my wife, I've had her for 36 yrs and she could talk the hind legs off a donkey, once she starts I just sit back and keep quiet...stay out of trouble that way...but she doesn't knit on the back of the bike!!!! I'll give her that much

:Im not listening to

Ian

my wife

-read her map and highlight roads we travelled on

- can do her nails

-text the kids

-read her readers digest

-scratch her scratch and win cards

-take pictures

-have a snooze

-instuct me to change the tunes

my wife used to knit when we were driving in the van, every time we would speed up she would knit faster and every time we slowed down, so would the knitting. i thought i had a valvetrain problem with the tick tick tick noise.

my wife

-read her map and highlight roads we travelled on

- can do her nails

-text the kids

-read her readers digest

-scratch her scratch and win cards

-take pictures

-have a snooze

-instuct me to change the tunes

my wife used to knit when we were driving in the van, every time we would speed up she would knit faster and every time we slowed down, so would the knitting. i thought i had a valvetrain problem with the tick tick tick noise.

taters only does two things on the back of the bike......tell me that i missed another garage sale and watches for deer..(she's very good at that thank god)...oh ..oh.. three things...drinks her coffee.......:whistling:

When we are on the Venture my wife does nothing but ride and enjoy the scenery. If we are on our Vulcans I ride in front 99% of the time so that if I want to say something she can see me when I put my hand up, she then will either allow me to speak or tell me to put my hand down and listen.

Gentlemen-

Knitting, reading,etc on the motorcycle is called "multi-tasking". Women do it very well, something men struggle with and don't understand.

Talking, talking, talking is probably the only time she can get you to listen to her without having to see you make faces, roll your eye or hear you sigh.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)