IGNORED

Road Hazzards

FROG MAN

Some people are very bold. There is a escalating crisis in this country. I'm talking about people driving with suspended license,no insurance, and under the influence of something not to mention unsafe vehicles. It seems to be normal for people to drive everyday many crossing state lines. Construction workers,utility crews, etc drinking up the paycheck every weekend with no conscience or thought for what they do or the people on the highway at risk. We all might want to raise our uninsured coverage and just hope for the best. I know several contractors who still have help wanted signs posted. The only qualification to get a job is to have a drivers licensee for a $12 an hr job.

In '05 I got smoked by an uninvited visitor from the south. Totalled out a beautiful '05 Midnight. He had no license or insurance. I had uninsured/underinsured. Good thing too. The rebuild of my leg cost over 150k. After all the insurances paid off there was enough left over to let me pay cash for my '06. Today my uninsured/underinsured is maxed out at 250k per person. I never look at how cheap the insurance is, I look at how much it covers.