IGNORED

The "Muffinman" and Myself hit front page

BEER30

My mom just called me to let me know that the Muffinman and myself hit the front page here in Jacksonville Daily News . http://www.jdnews.com/news/memorial_59716___article.html/vietnam_onslow.html

What a relief it was to see it wasn't photos to go up in the Post Office !:bluesbrother:

Yesterday was the 2nd Annual Vietnam Memorial Motorcycle run . As I road with Rolling Thunder , Muffinman , Mini , Poledar , Pole Dancer , SaltyDawg , Chrome Rose , and other VR riders attended as well .

BEER30

They must have switched out the pictures. All I saw was a photo of some characters called Jeff Myers and Gene Higdon. No mention of a Muffinman or Beer30 anywhere:stirthepot:

I appreciate the effort you guys put out in supporting troops and veterans.

Just thought I would throw this picture in the pot. A photo taken as the flags were flying .

BEER30

You notice they only got one pic???

Good One Though. THANKS.

Considering that there was only 2 photos in the entire article . I say me and Muffinman take great pictures . Just a bummer we were not feeding our faces with a DQ Banana Split at the time .

BEER30

Gene guess what door prize we won? We got the walking stick. I think we need to see who wins it next year. Seems to be a trend setting up with our group, since you won one last year. They gave away two of them this year.

Should we contact DQ and see if they'll set up a stand for next years ride?

Margaret

That's great there Mini . As I told Jeff last night , he's now has something to defend himself from you now ! :Avatars_Gee_George:

There was a DQ in Sneads Ferry we passed by . We could have made the run early and then wave at all the bikes as they came by , then jump into the crowd to finish the ride . Nothing like having dessert before dinner !!!!!

BEER30