IGNORED

Western Canadian Rally anyone?

friesman

I was just thinking that we havnt had anything much in western Canada for rallies or meetand eats. I would like to see a show of hands of anyone that might be interested in a rally or a meetand eat in Alberta or southeastern BC next summer.( I was thinking maybe Fernie, Camrose or whereever you guys think is a good spot that we could get some people out to.)

Let me know what you all think!

Of course our American friends and fellow eating addicts are invited to weigh in on the subject. (pun intended!) lol!

Brian

Edited by friesman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Brian... you gotta know I'm all for this idea!

:thumbsup2:

Yeah i kinda figured you and Nina , and Rocket would be all over this idea. heheh

But Rocket has a lot of work to do now before he can go anywhere as it sounds like his output shaft broke the other day just like mine.

hey Rick get anyone on board you know, I think we can make this fly if we get all the western provinces onside and pick our times not to interfere with anyone else's rally.

brian:cool10::cool10:

Yeah i kinda figured you and Nina , and Rocket would be all over this idea. heheh

But Rocket has a lot of work to do now before he can go anywhere as it sounds like his output shaft broke the other day just like mine.

hey Rick get anyone on board you know, I think we can make this fly if we get all the western provinces onside and pick our times not to interfere with anyone else's rally.

There's a few out here that follow the threads here so, c'mon guys... let's hear from ya!

And moving right along.... Anyone know what the weather is like in Western Canada???

Yep usually the weather in Alberta or BC is better by a long shot the the black cloud you seem to be living under lately......:rotfl::rotfl:you would know how good the weather is in the summer out west,,,,,that is, IF you truly ever lived here......maybe youre a double spy..........

Brian:rotfl::rotfl:

I would love this trip (from SOCAL) if it was an Autumn event to see the Fall colors.

John in San Diego

I was just thinking that we havnt had anything much in western Canada for rallies or meetand eats. I would like to see a show of hands of anyone that might be interested in a rally or a meetand eat in Alberta or southeastern BC next summer.( I was thinking maybe Fernie, Camrose or whereever you guys think is a good spot that we could get some people out to.)

Let me know what you all think!

Of course our American friends and fellow eating addicts are invited to weigh in on the subject. (pun intended!) lol!

Brian

Guest tessa c2

i'm game for it, i would sugest in the pincher creek aria, warmer driving that the banff area, plus close to waterton park, which is very nice, which give us 3 different directions to choose for some fantastic driving, have to be july some time as the big meet is the first part of august

i'm game for it, i would sugest in the pincher creek aria, warmer driving that the banff area, plus close to waterton park, which is very nice, which give us 3 different directions to choose for some fantastic driving, have to be july some time as the big meet is the first part of august

The pincher creek area is great, and I do agree with you about banff, while its a wonderful place to see it is so busy in the summer you are fighting traffic and full hotels. PLUS Banff's summer prices get sky high.

Brian

Anyway to set this up for a long weekend (use part of it for travel time), as to save some holiday time for the other rallies, like International & Ventures West. :2cents:

I will start the teardown, on the scoot, this weekend. :bang head: :mo money::mo money: