IGNORED

Used parts available for 1st Gens

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready to take a test ride to see if problem is fixed. I can't think of anything having to do with bikes in the rain that is fun. Let me know when the radio shows up.

Hey Bob... Got the amp today and temp. plugged it in. :thumbsup: Yes!!! fixed the problem of no right channel in the helmets. Happy camper here :big-grin-emoticon: Thanks Bob.

Hey Bob... Got the amp today and temp. plugged it in. :thumbsup: Yes!!! fixed the problem of no right channel in the helmets. Happy camper here :big-grin-emoticon: Thanks Bob.
Glad you got it ok and everything worked out. I probably should have kept that one cause now I'm having right channel issues...... Oh Well Glad your a happy camper.:thumbsup2:

Got my air line in the mail the other day exactly what I needed, thanks.:happy34:

Now I've got to find the time to install it. It don't look like it's going to be very fun, trying to replace the needed parts in such a small area.

Thanks again

Bob

Got my air line in the mail the other day exactly what I needed, thanks.:happy34:

Now I've got to find the time to install it. It don't look like it's going to be very fun, trying to replace the needed parts in such a small area.

Thanks again

Bob

You Pretty much have to take the fairings off but The connection end left of the battery is a union which will make it easier to install. Call me if you need any help.

Guest Skateguy

How about an old cracked set of side covers for an 86, that I can cut down, just enough to cover the wiring, but leave that fine Engine exposed. Hate to hide it behind plastic.--thanks

How about an old cracked set of side covers for an 86, that I can cut down, just enough to cover the wiring, but leave that fine Engine exposed. Hate to hide it behind plastic.--thanks

I have a set from an 84, they will fit but they had a different style side vent than the 86 did. might even be a little better for what your talking about doing. You'll have to paint them. I was thinking about using them to do the same thing myself but if your interested I'll sell them for $25.00 a piece plus shipping..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if you are still stocked up with a bunch of parts to move.. but if you have some transmission parts for a 1300. I need a couple gears and some other parts. this thread is about why I need them. if I can figure out what gears they are called now??..

I am in need of the side cover vents the ones that hide the engines heat from my legs. and I need the one in the upper fairing on the right side. the little L shaped vent.. its missing on my 1988.

I can take pics of the parts I need if that would help also. sometimes hard to explain exactly what a person is talking about in text.

Would you have the left and right louvers that sit in the inside fairing? The "L" shaped vent louvers that would allow air up and to the rider. Part#2 26H-2837-00-00 & 26H-2837V-00-00

thanks

Not sure if you are still stocked up with a bunch of parts to move.. but if you have some transmission parts for a 1300. I need a couple gears and some other parts. this thread is about why I need them. if I can figure out what gears they are called now??..

I am in need of the side cover vents the ones that hide the engines heat from my legs. and I need the one in the upper fairing on the right side. the little L shaped vent.. its missing on my 1988.

I can take pics of the parts I need if that would help also. sometimes hard to explain exactly what a person is talking about in text.

The transmission for the 1300 is gone but I have a transmission out of a 84 1200 if that helps. I'm sorry the other parts you mention are gone as well.

Guest HdHtr
icon1.gif ... So, if your still looking for some parts please reply on this post ... Please do not respond by private message.

Jeeze, one of these days I got to learn to read stuff ... ahh, OK. Do you have a middle gear cover?

Steve

icon1.gif ... So, if your still looking for some parts please reply on this post ... Please do not respond by private message.

Jeeze, one of these days I got to learn to read stuff ... ahh, OK. Do you have a middle gear cover?

Steve

Steve, I believe I do I'll have to look:thumbsup2: