IGNORED

Used parts available for 1st Gens

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the heads and cams? Or you looking to sell the engine complete?

I've got the heads and cams from a 1200 and 1300 and I'll sell the entire engines if interested. If so let meknow and I will give you details on both engines or you can read my response to others on this thread concerning engines.

yea, it has been months now.

I'm sorry, how can I help you. I had to shut down while on trip to Sturgis and out west because I could not get internet access in the remote area of the country where I was traveling. I was gone for about a month. If there is anything that you are looking for I will make sure to give you my undivided attention if i can help you with anything you need. I thought i had contacted everyone and explained the circumstances.

Will you part out the side cover louvers? If so, how much are you asking for them. I have an '86.

Yea, I,ve got a set that came off my 87 that I'll sell but the problem is I have to find them. I'm not quite sure which pile of parts they are in and i'll have to look around for them. Bare with me I'll look today. As far as price how bout $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping or total of $30.00.

For some unexplained reason my internet connection capabilities quit working on my laptop last night. So until I get that problem figured out I'm forced to connect using the Desktop Dinasaur. With the convience of the laptop I pretty much was online most of the time. Now, using the desktop, because it is so slow and chained to the desk, I cannot monitor the thread as frequently. Therefore responses may be slower. However, I will be checking the thread and posting at least once a day. If you need a quicker response you are welcome to call me on my cell phone number which is posted on my public profile page.

Sorry if this causes you any inconvience .

Edited by Dragonslayer
typo correction

Bob,

I need the left hand mirror and the adapter for the passenger headset and a trunk rack if you have one.

Just so happens I have a left hand mirror in good shape without any damage the right hand mirror was damaged.

I don't think there was any passenger headset adapter but I'll double check.

When you say trunk rack are you referring to the metal rack that the trunk mounts to.as oppossed to a luggage rack that mounts to the top of the trunk. I do have the trunk mounting rack which is pre 1986 specific due to small differences that allow for the removeable trunks used from 1983 to 1985.

Just so happens I have a left hand mirror in good shape without any damage the right hand mirror was damaged.

I don't think there was any passenger headset adapter but I'll double check.

When you say trunk rack are you referring to the metal rack that the trunk mounts to.as oppossed to a luggage rack that mounts to the top of the trunk. I do have the trunk mounting rack which is pre 1986 specific due to small differences that allow for the removeable trunks used from 1983 to 1985.

I am referring to the top mounted rack. Let me know how much for the mirror and if you have it, the Adapter.

Rusty

Many of you have expressed interest in parts that I have and are in good shape but have not pursued further. Some of you have checks in the mail. Those Parts that payment arrived for have been sent and are on the way.

I would like to wrap this project up and am finding that parts that are listed on ebay are not moving well with very little bid activity at this time.

So if any of you are still interested and in need of a part that I have please get back to me. If I quoted a price and you were turned off by the price please feel free to make me a counteroffer I'm not greedy and would rather see the parts go to club members who can use them or need them than to let them sit here collecting dust in my way.

So step right up, If you need it, I probably got at least one or two of them.

Instrument panel for the '87? This bike had a rough life with one of the PO's, nearly all the mounting tabs for the dash cover are broke off and the temp gauge is difficult to keep working. Got to get it working before I ride today. Anything on Ebay seems to be for an '83 to '85.

Instrument panel for the '87? This bike had a rough life with one of the PO's, nearly all the mounting tabs for the dash cover are broke off and the temp gauge is difficult to keep working. Got to get it working before I ride today. Anything on Ebay seems to be for an '83 to '85.

Dash Cover the Black dashboard cover behind wind shield? I have one in good shape with no broken tabs. Intermitten temp gauge check wiring to water temperture sensor (3 wires, one single plugs on to male plug on side of temp sensor, and 2 wire plug on bottom of temp sensor) usually cause temp gauge to come and go. Temp sensor is right behind radiator cap corner and behind right side radiator trim wing with reflector.

Dash Cover the Black dashboard cover behind wind shield? I have one in good shape with no broken tabs. Intermitten temp gauge check wiring to water temperture sensor (3 wires, one single plugs on to male plug on side of temp sensor, and 2 wire plug on bottom of temp sensor) usually cause temp gauge to come and go. Temp sensor is right behind radiator cap corner and behind right side radiator trim wing with reflector.

Actually its the tabs on the side of the instrument cluster that the screws go into that are broke off. Big holes in the side of the white plastic housing. Problem with temp gauge is two of the nuts that hold the wires on are missing and the threads on the studs are damaged to the point where its almost impossible to put the nuts on if I had them. Had to get creative to try to keep the wires in contact with the guage. When I get it to make connection the gauge works fine, but, keeping the connection tight is quite a challenge.

Actually its the tabs on the side of the instrument cluster that the screws go into that are broke off. Big holes in the side of the white plastic housing. Problem with temp gauge is two of the nuts that hold the wires on are missing and the threads on the studs are damaged to the point where its almost impossible to put the nuts on if I had them. Had to get creative to try to keep the wires in contact with the guage. When I get it to make connection the gauge works fine, but, keeping the connection tight is quite a challenge.

I've got all that stuff on a gauge cluster that is the same as yours, the white plastic back cover in good shape the temp/ Speedo gauge how much it of do you need?

I've got all that stuff on a gauge cluster that is the same as yours, the white plastic back cover in good shape the temp/ Speedo gauge how much it of do you need?

I need the white plastic back cover and the temp guage with nuts on the studs. Removing the temp gauge from the speedo may risk damaging the needle during shipping so if you don't think it can be packed without damage I'll buy the temp/speedo assembly and change it when it gets here. What do you figure you need for it and the back cover?

I need the white plastic back cover and the temp guage with nuts on the studs. Removing the temp gauge from the speedo may risk damaging the needle during shipping so if you don't think it can be packed without damage I'll buy the temp/speedo assembly and change it when it gets here. What do you figure you need for it and the back cover?

How bout $35.00 plus $15.00 shipping to Canada