IGNORED

Roadrunner Magazine

If you have not had the opportunity to check out Roadrunner Magazine, you don't know what you are missing. It is a publication that is truly dedicated to motorcycle touring with fantastic photography and a great ride map in each issue. They also over VentureRider members a discount so check them out.

http://www.rrmotorcycling.com/

Club discount code - vencr5

Guest JGorom

Thanks for posting this again Don...I was going to place an subscription order around the time the site when down...forgot all about it until now. Just ordered three years worth...I've heard from numerous riders how useful this magazine has been for trip planning.

Later...

• 6 months later...

My wife and I just bought our first issue last night at a book store and was so happy to find a magazine dedicated to touring. We were going to subscribe by mail and then we found this link.

Thank you for getting us the great deals!!!!!!

Les

• 4 years later...

I also found that the code wasn't valid.

I couldn't get the final check out button on the web page to respond so I called and talked to Tina.

She took my order over the phone and knocked $5 off of the annual cost for my trouble.

I also found that the code wasn't valid.

I couldn't get the final check out button on the web page to respond so I called and talked to Tina.

She took my order over the phone and knocked $5 off of the annual cost for my trouble.

My subscription was due so called them and talked to Tina (twice). Told her about the discount code issue. She said to try "crispecial" for the discount code which I did. Renewed the subscription on-line but ended up with the same price I would have paid without a discount code. Wasn't going to bother calling her back a third time......Doug