Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 7 results

1. Beth and I got up at 5am this morning and got out of here at 6am on our way to Big Bend with Tom and crew. Well we stopped in a little town called Robert, La just before getting on I-12 to fill up, left there and next stop was in Crowley, La. Went to fill up and NO WALLET. Wallet is gone with DL, credit cards, over $100 in cash, commision card for police dept. and reserve deputy, and I think my SS card (yea I know shouldn't even be carrying it, but have since a teenager). Had to come back to file a report with the sheriff's office and back home to look up credit card info so we could cancel them. Called equifax and put block on credit with the big 3. Don't know what to do next. This just ruined a perfectly good weekend with family members and I am really PO'd. Been really looking forward to this trip and now all I got is a big headache. :crying: The only good thing was had a good test on pulling the Timeout camper fully loaded. It did great. Pulled easy and electric brake worked good. Gas mileage didn't look bad either tho haven't figured it up yet. Oh well hope everyone else weekend is better.
  2. While golfing this afternoon, we found a wedge on the 10th hole, a Titleist head cover on the 18th and a WALLET on the 15th. Returned the first two on the course and just had the young guy leave with his "100% intact wallet" in his possession, great to see the happiness and relief on his face!! I lost mine 3 years ago in a mad dash to get to the hospital, and a 15 year old girl returned it with the whole $300 intact, had to give her the $$ I was SO relieved and to be honest, amazed ..... something I won't forget and as stated above, something I plan on "paying forward" for as long as I live. Feels great!! I highly recommend it!
  3. Now heres a real bright bulb........ Robber Loses Wallet, Asks Victim To Return It Man Asked Victim To Meet At Service Station POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 UPDATED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2009 LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Police said a would-be robber was in jail after losing his wallet during the attempted robbery then phoning the victim and asking for it to be returned. Little Rock police said the 23-year-old man was arrested on robbery charges Tuesday. Police said the man tried to rob a man at gunpoint at his home but fled and dropped his wallet then later called and told the man to return the wallet at a service station in North Little Rock. Little Rock police were interviewing the victim when the call came and notified North Little Rock police who found the suspect outside the service station and arrested him after a short foot chase. ___ Information from: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, http://www.arkansasonline.com Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
  4. can anyone tell me how critical it is to have the streering head bearings and the swingarm pivot bearings repacked? is this something that has to be done because I know this is going to eat the wallet up at the dealership. Thank in advance!
  5. HOME DEPOT SCAM A 'heads up' warning for all men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works: Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk.. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also January 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale $2.99 each
  6. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260138179814&rd=1&rd=1 here is a set. cheap, dirt cheap. I came across these yesterday and contemplated buying them, but my wallet kicked me in the butt and said no. I just figgered I'd pass it along then.
  7. This may have been mentioned here before but I missed it if it has. I think this is the route I'm going to go for my wife. Heck, for $20.00 I think I'll get me one also. I have a Passport but wouldn't mind having this handy in my wallet. Eileen doesn't have a Passport so hers will be $45.00. Still, a cheaper alternative for any of you needing one. http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html