Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 5 results

1. good day people, does anyone here know what exhaust system I can use from the bike yard the will fit 97 royal star tour deluxe and run down one side of the bike? Every bone yard I ask say they have no idea. I'm not having any luck finding what fits what . I'm not so good on the PC so I might not be asking the right question. I want to pull the bags but it looks like crap cause the exhaust system is attached to the same hagers as the bags. I found a site that sells a kit for V-Star 1100 but I don't know enough if the have the same frame size or the diameter of pipes. I love the look of the back end of my bike. I'm thinking bobber back end and factory front end with a modified batwing type something up front. Any ideas of web sites or anything really. thanks
  2. Hello, I have a 2009 Royal Star tour deluxe. It was my dad's and my first bike so I have been learning and doing everything myself. I'm not an engine guy to begin with but I know the basics. My back brake is spongy and has harldy any pressure. I have bled the brake line. I noticed the pistons are still sticking out slighly and the pads still touch the rotar when I release the brake. Is it spongy because the pistons are not fully sliding back in giving it the normal pressure? The bike sat for almost three years and I have already fixed the front fork seals and clutch release cylinder from sitting. I'm thinking the pistons need to be cleaned same as the slabe cylinder. I bought a whole new slave cylinder but my local shop prices a new rear brake caliper at $469. Am I on the right track with my diagnosis? Can I rebuild the caliper? Am I stuck buying a whole new caliper?
  3. I Want to put a nice LOUD set of slip-on Pipes to my 1997 RSTD and have NO IDEA where to begin. Seems that all the nice pipes are for Harley models and you need to make a special bracket to put them on a Royal Star Tour Deluxe. SO, does it matter what brand or type of pipe I choose if it is a Harley model? Does anyone have any good suggestions for brackets or alternative modes to attache Harley pipes? Are Crusher pipes good pipes? Thank you for any help you can provide!
  4. I just bought my Midnight Venture this Monday. My girlfriend and I have decided to tour some with my parents next year. The issue that I am having that might not amount to much but I have not ever seen a motorcycle do this is: If the bike is cold and I go to start it, it will pull it's self up the drive way. I have always parked my bikes with them in gear for safety reasons and never had one do this. My dad said that he has heard of some bikes doing this if they set for long periods of time on a side stand but never had it happen or seen it happen. But this is every day so far, just the first time I start it for the day. Once it warms up it has no more issues. Please help, just need to know what to look for or if I need to take it back to the dealership to get looked at.
  5. I recently purchased a 98 Royal Star, the dealer told me it is a tour deluxe but I am not so sure, it does not have all the extra that I seen in the pictures I've looked at. Does any one know where I might be able to look up the vin# to find out for sure which model of Royal Star it is? I always come up to this question when trying to purchase accessorie for the bike. Thanks:grandma: