Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 7 results

1. I have a few members interested in getting an Ignitech 1st gen TCI. Main thread on this aftermarket TCI is located at link below. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40414 There was an issue with the prior group of TCI's to be upfront on this. There were a few members that experienced brief ignition cutouts in 3k to 4k range. This seems to have been mostly resolved by using a programing option with the TCI. 90~93 single pickup coil bikes did not report this issue. These TCI's are as close to plug& play as I can get. All that is needed is to unplug 2 cables from stock TCI & plug into adapter cable. Unhook stock vacuum sensor hose from #2 carb & hook in new vacuum tube for new sensor. TCI will work on 1983 thru 1993 Ventures & 1985 thru 2007 VMaxs. I need to know what year bike that the TCI is being used on to get correct adapter & matching program in TCI. TCI cost is $255.00 USD, this includes TCI, adapter wiring harness, new vacuum sensor, instructions & units preprogrammed by me better than what they are from Ignitech. Also includes priority shipping to US address. Paypal payment is $8.00 extra. I would rather not get paid for these as a gift to avoid paypal fees. International shipments will be charged extra cost over US priority fee of $10.50. Shipments will be insured. $5.00 increase over last time to cover insurance. Ignitech warranties TCI for 1 year. I will assist anyone with a return issue. I am only assisting in members acquiring these units. 11/10/12 - Lowered price $5.00 because I can not get the smaller vacuum sensor I was going to get to work. I will use same one as last 40 units, just a little larger physical size. I will refund $5.00 to those that have paid me already. Gary
  2. I posted the following message before we went on our cruise, didnt get any response to it, so I will repost here. If everyone would rather have the auctions, I can do that, so let me know how ya'll let me know how we should do it. I got plenty of shirts and pins and some hats left, they taking up space and I need to move them, I can take them with me to this years St. Jude ride but I would like to have most of them gone. If you want one of these items send me a pm telling me what you want. It will cost you $5.00 for the USPS priority mail shipping, plus a donation for the kids at St. Jude. At least make your donation a minimum of $5.00 for each item you want, you can make a larger donation, which would be fantastic, so if you want one of each , pin, shirt, hat, that would be $15.00 donation and $5.00 for shipping. Now I have plenty of shirts and about 30 pins, 15 hats, so pm me first before you paypal to make sure I have what you want.
  3. I am going to try something new.......instead of posting auctions for all this stuff I have, and more coming from Jason, lets try this, I think it will work faster and make everyone happy. If you want one of these items send me a pm telling me what you want. It will cost you $5.00 for the USPS priority mail shipping, plus a donation for the kids at St. Jude. At least make your donation a minimum of $5.00 for each item you want, you can make a larger donation, which would be fantastic, so if you want one of each , pin, shirt, hat, that would be $15.00 donation and $5.00 for shipping. Now I have plenty of shirts and about 30 pins, 15 hats, so pm me first before you paypal to make sure I have what you want. I will respond to all the om's after we return from our cruise which will be Feb 23. So don't forget this is for the Kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. :mo money::mo money:
  4. The first round of auctions for Cruisin' for St. Jude are completed and here is a list of the winners and the amounts. If you are one of the winners that won more than one auction, you do not need to send the shipping fee for each auction, I will combine them all in one package for a single shipping fee. For the pins that would be $1.00 and for the others it would be $5.00. I am using USPS Priority Mail Flat rate shipping for everything except the pins, those will go regular mail. My pay pal addy is.................partin_guy@yahoo.com Here are the winners; Total Shipping Solodadof2.............Hat..........$5.25 .......$5.00 Painterman67...Hat & 2 Pins.......$13.00.......$5.00 515Rod.............Shirt............$17.00.......$5.00 Cecdoo..........3 Shirts/Hat/Pin...$78.50.......$5.00 Yammerdan......Shirt/Hat/Pin......$25.00.......$5.00 Pickinfred.......Shirt/Hat/Pin......$22.00.......$5.00 Thanks to everyone who bid, there will be more auctions posted in a few days.............keep up the good work. I thank you and so do the Kids at St. Jude.:thumbsup:
  5. The first thing to go is the memory as they say. Where do I send my $5.00?
  6. The planning for Vogel V is underway, attached to this post you will find an attachment for the registration. I will also be posting the schedule of what is planned at a later date. This year I am doing it a little differently, every adult attending will pay a $35.00 registration fee, what you get for this is a t-shirt, patch and a catered meal on Saturday. If any of you are bringing your children or unlicensed teens, the only thing extra for them is the cost of the dinner which I will put at $5.00. Only full registrations will get the shirt and patch. I will have extra shirts available for sale for $18.00, and patches for $5.00. Please try to get you registrations to me by Aug. 1, 2011, so I can get a good count on how much food to order and how many shirts to order. You can mail the registrations to my address which is listed at the bottom of the form. Remember all profits will be going to the Kids at St. Jude.
  7. I just used the "Donations" button on the top toolbar of this page again! Any of you that read my " The Oficial "I Dropped My Bike At Vogel" Thread" know that I decided to donate $5.00 for dropping my bike. Well, yep, I did it again! And it happened the same way as last time. I was stopped on a slight hill ready to make a left (blocking traffic for our ride at the M&E), and as I started out the tranny popped into neutral! Leaned for the turn + sudden loss of momentum = oops! I laid the RoadSofa gently on it's side, stepped off and "walked" it back up. Heck, I even keyed the PTT button with my little finger as I was lifting, to answer Muffinman when he asked if I needed help! Oh well, stuff happens!