Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 12 results

1. Hello all, I am trying to locate the schematics and wiring diagrams for the radio and the CB on my 99 RSV but I am ending nowhere. The sticker on the radio says: ------------------------------ YAMAHA Model ER-1129V 4XY-88132-00 Clarion P\N 286-9182-00 ------------------------------- CB: I didn't remove the trunk to see if there a label on the CB unit but I am sure there is one , is there someone who has the info?????? ( Yamaha model, Clarion model, P\N's etc.. ) Your help in locating the wiring diagrams will be greatly appreciated, I am having a CB transmit problem and I don't seems to be able to fix it with the recommended procedures. (cable connections=ok, mic direction=ok, antenna=ok ) Note that the intercom portion works great so I know both mics and both switches are working fine. The problem with the CB is that the audio portion of the transmit signal is very weak (modulation), other people can hardly hear me but I can hear them clearly. Help! Thanks, Hermann
  2. Greetings Venture brothers from cold and scary country of world evil, Russia! Does anybody have any contacts of France/Europe guys made mp3 box (cd changer emulator) for 2 gen Venture? Maybe somebody have for sale/change/give this holy grail? Or maybe at least i-pod box ?
  3. I have a stock Clarion CD changer free to anyone who needs one. I DO NOT HAVE THE CABLE, so you must either find one or use your current. First one gets it just pay the shipping......:whistling: John
  4. My bike has been in the shop since I think 11/16/11 had to have a water leak fixed a couple of speakers replaced and the cassette deck replaced . Everything has been done for a couple of weeks EXCEPT for getting the new tape deck back from Clarion haven't been able to ride but I'm ready to have my baby back in the stable are they always this slow dealer says he is just waiting on them. Anyway to light a fire under there A**.
  5. .. and hello to the replacement Clarion CMS1. It's made for a marine application, so it can handle the weather. A little larger than the stock commander, but now in the modern age with inputs for sat radio, ipod, and mp3. Still within thumbs reach on the volume, and plenty loud. I yanked the entire original system out except for antenna, and have it posted in the classified section. http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/josephk300/ClarionCMS1Stereo-remotecommander.jpg The amp unit "under the hood" http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/josephk300/Fairingbackhalfrightview.jpg Cover for rear control made out of bondo http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/josephk300/Rearspeakercontrolbondocover.jpg
  6. Just wanting to hear from those of you who have replaced your OEM Clarion speakers with NON-Marine rated ones(Polk 4" speakers are Marine rated) I was considering Clarion 4" 2 way coaxials. They are only 22.00 a set on Amazon.com They are made of much better materials than the OEM ones. I like my music loud.....and I will just blow the OEM ones....plus I like the clarity of the tweeters in the Coaxial design. Thank You!
  7. Does anyone know the Clarion model numbers for the radio mcu and cassette player on a second generation Venture? I am to old,slow and tired to pull the fairing for a look see. So I am hoping someone knows the numbers. I am trying to locate Clarion service manuals for them. Thanks Mike
  8. There has been a lot of discussion on which pin does what. This is the 13 pin c-bus breakout from the clarion DC625 service manual. Perhaps this will help. Mike
  9. The other members in my riding group say the audio from my CB is a lot lower than everyone else. The audio is crisp and clear, but just not very loud. The receive audio is fine, it's just the transmit audio that doesn't have much punch. I have a 2009 RSV and have checked and double-checked all of the connectors and they're all good. I've also replaced the OEM antenna with a Firestick FireFly and the SWR is 1.2 to 1 and I have a good signal. I'd like to avoid taking the bike to Yamaha service until I absolutely have to. I'd rather fiix it myself. Has anyone found a solution to this problem. Have you tweeked the modulation pot on the Clarion circuit board? Does anyone have a schematic of the Clarion CB unit or can tell me the number of the modulation potentiometer on the board? Thanks guys, David K4ZZR
  10. I replaced the pooched CD player in my trunk with another Clarion unit. The original was a Clarion DC625 but the used one in plugged in is a Clarion DC605. It skips and goes into error unless I am parked; then it plays okay. Did I buy a crappy POS or does everyone have this problem? I don't want to buy another used DC625 unit and just have the same problem. 2000 Royal Star Millenium Venture Thanks PKslice
  11. If anyone is interested in a like new Clarion DC625 ProAudio 6 Disc CD Changer at a great price, check out my ebay listing on the link below for more info.... http://cgi.ebay.com/Clarion-DC625-ProAudio-6-Disc-CD-Changer_W0QQitemZ220261874592QQihZ012QQcategoryZ94836QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  12. :confused24:can anyone tell me how many pins a c bus cable has. and if a clarion dcz 625 clarion cd changer will work on a 2006 venture.