Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 14 results

1. the time is getting closer for my montgomery city meet, so it's time to start signing up if your planning on attending. check under rides and rallies and the calender in june for all the info. snarley bill
  2. Just in case some of you fellow Canadians don't checked out the Rides and Rallies section too often, I have just posted some info there on this year's HHR. Andy
  3. It slipped my mind earlier, but there may be some here who are interested in this: http://www.therally.us/wafflehouse.htm All the rules are right there on the site. Really all you need is a bike, a passion for Waffles and an appetite. The event is all year and can be combined with other Iron Butt type rides for the adventurous. The Rally Master is a friend of mine, but that is my only connection. I participate in other Rallies he organises, but not this one.
  4. DO any of you take part in LD Rides and Rallies? If so, which. What are your favourites? Which ones have you planned this year? Do we have any Iron Butt Rally 2011 entrants here? For my own part, I have one SaddleSore 1000 under my butt, done this year on the Triple. Probably one more this summer.
  5. Well, after 485 days in Iraq, it's time to resume my old life and start where I left off. I look forward to seeing the family on a daily basis, playing with the grandkids, walking barefoot in the green grass, and of course, riding my Venture with my lovely wife. I only got to ride about 2 weeks total since i left, and can't wait to grab some throttle and let the pipes make some noise. I hope to be able to make some rallies and M/E's this year. Thanks for your prayers and best wishes, they have certainly helped. Hope to see some of you soon and make new friends in the coming year. Mike
  6. As much as I might like to send all of you some extra cash for the holidays, well, that's just not going to happen. In lieu of cash, I offer you instead Buy One Get One Blizzard coupons (6 per year!) that you can share when attending M&Es and Rallies with your Forum Family and Friends. Just click on the link below and get signed up: http://tinyurl.com/bogo-blizzards Happy Holidays! TERRY
  7. I have been in contact with Yamaha Canada regarding their support for any future rallies in Canada. I got a very nice response back from the events coordinator for Yamaha Motors Canada. He said that his team reported back that they were well received at our rally in Kitchener two years ago and says: "Yamaha appreciates your patronage and loyalty and we try to keep abreast of what the different clubs are up. I would appreciate knowing what your plans are for 2010. We can't guarantee anything at this time, as budgets and plans are constantly moving target and won't be finalized till later, but it is always good to know what's happening and if we can attend one of your function, we would be pleased to contact you and make arrangements." So....please let me know of any plans for a significant rally in Canada. I know that there was talk of another "Kruisin' the Kootneys" rally. Is that one confirmed yet? I want to say that I sincerely appreciate the fact that Yamaha Canada supported us at the Kitchener rally with caps, t-shirts, etc.
  8. OK folks. If any of you have your dates set for your 2010 VentureRider Rallies, please post them here. I'll get to work on the countdown page and get everything added ASAP. People are starting to schedule their vacations for next year and some have asked for the dates of our various rallies. Freebird's Maintenance Day. Oberlin, OH. June 19th 2010.
  9. just wanted to let all know that the royal riders are having a wv rally in the cannan valley area. i post it in the rally forum under other club rallies. several of the guys at asheville rally was wanting to come, and all are welcome to come by and meet, eat, ride and talk about bikes.
  10. for all those who don't know, we have the 2009 arkansas rally info listed under rides and rallies now. here's a quick up date. all the rooms at the hub are full. there is a list of motels and camping areas that buddy has compiled under the rides and rallies forums.the overflow motels are in harrison arkansas about 8 miles from the hub. we will be posting up dates on a regular basis as we have new info. bill
  11. Hi All, The Pork In The Pines website is pretty much done and fully operational. Please use the website to pre-register (no requirement to pre-pay, but it is appreciated) so we know how big a pig to buy. Plus we need to make sure we have enough other food and drinks on hand. (If no one pre-registers we'll just have a rack of ribs and a 6 pack of beer for us.) The website has a very simple registration form and it also has more (and correct) information about Pork In The Pines including area hotel/motels, campgrounds, local businesses (including liquor stores), directions and maps and a contact form to email the planners. Soon we'll get photos up from previous years events. So please check out the web site, register if your coming up to party with a pig!
  12. how do i get a stickey under rides and rallies for the eureka springs meet? bill
  13. OK folks...if you look at my avatar and other information on this post, you will see a note that says "VenturRider Meets Attended". I received a request from Jeff and Beer30 asking if I could add something like the "Awards" system to show how many eat and meets, rallies, maintenance days, etc. that a member has attended. This is a far cry from what they asked for but is the best I can do at this moment. I will try, in the future, to come up with something closer to what they really wanted. At any rate, this will work on the honor system. All you need to do is click on UserCP and then Edit Profile. At the very bottom of the page you will find a box to select how many VentureRider meets and eats, rallies, maintenance days you have showed up for. I just put 20 in there for now but can increase it if and when I need to. Heck, some of you may have already made more than 20. If so, just let me know. Sorry Jeff and Beer, but this will have to do for now and takes the pressure off me and/or the moderators for adding this info. I will try to make it fancier some time soon.
  14. I would like to start planning vacation time for 2008. I found the dates for the International and VIP, but they are not on the rallies page. What about Maintenance Day? You brave enough to do it again Don? Eureka Springs? Vogel replacement? Ecks Natchez ride? Any others?? I know for me the sooner I know dates, the more likely I am to attend. If we could get them in the Rallies forum, on the calendar and on the Rallies link that would be perfect.