Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 24 results

1. I am not able to find a member vendor that sells the lowering links for a 2nd gen RSV/RSTD. Do we still have a member of this forum that makes and sells them? If not, do we know of a good outside vendor that makes and/or sells them? Yes, I know that I can make these myself, but...I am wanting to look at a few options. I am going to be lowering the front of my '06 RSMTD by 3/4", but I also want to lower the rear end too. So, please let me know if we have lowering links available. I did find the ones from LA Choppers/Barons but they also include the new bracket to relocate the rear brake caliper, which I find to not be necessary. No need to buy a kit with that bracket, if I am not going to use it. Thanks,
  2. I guess that it is called a fender badge also, I would like to get one. Anyone have one for sale or know of a place that still sells them. Orlin
  3. Found seafoam at my local Menards home improvement store(Owensboro,Ky.) for 6.49 regular price(Wal-Mart is 9.99). I think it's 46.99 a gallon, that place sells about anything.
  4. Who sells the mounting brackets to mount road king pipes to a 06 venture? Also who sells the crome piece that connects the pipes togehter?
  5. I was wondering if anyone knows of a replacement or some way to replace the top half of the CB antenna. I have 2 friends missing the top piece above the black part. Is it possible to make up something that will work or find a place that sells just that part?
  6. I am looking for the company that sells the 2 piece windsheild that flips over to be a shorty or up to be a tall windshield anyone remember who sells them?
  7. I've had a breaker bar for many years now. It broke some time back, but nobody in my area sells Thorsen tool anymore. They have a lifetime guarantee but it does me no good if there is nobody to go to to get it replaced. Does anybody here know who sells them these days or who used to sell them? Even if I can find out who used to sell them they will usually give me their new brand as a replacement. For some reason I thought it was Farm & Fleet. Thanks, Bill
  8. What do you think of this mute mic? Is this the same one that guy on our website sells? http://www.mic-mutes.com/Home_Page.html Hal http://mail.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/14.gif
  9. Hi all. Does anyone know of a shop/dealer in the Cleveland, OH area that sells and installs side cars for the RSV's? I am thinking about adding one next year. Thanks in advance...
  10. Has anyone here ever tried the TireGard-Wireless Tire Monitoring system? Not very cheap and don't want to waste my money. I haven't dones much research so there is probably someone who sells them cheaper. Just curious if they work or not. http://www.bigbikeparts.com/ $209 at this site.
  11. My lens is cracked and I can't find just a lens for sale anywhere, the only way I can see to buy it is the whole assembly with the mounting flange and adjusters for like $125 at the cheapest. Anyone know of a place that sells just the glass? or have any cheap alternative to replace it? Would it be possible to just use a plain sealed beam headlight even?
  12. Does any one know of a place that sells shorty windshield for the venuter. BikerJohn
  13. Did I see somewhere on here that Wal mart sells Ride On tire sealant? Or is there any local type store that sells them?
  14. Road Report, July 2009 Road is down to dirt all the way through Monticello, in every direction, but no waits, as this town is very small. Dirt is well packed in the tire tracks. Sand and small gravel elsewhere. State liquor store about 3 miles south of Monticello sells real beer. Monticello doesn't offer much. If you have a choice, move on to Moab.
  15. is there any other company besides DiamondR that sells saddlebag rail trim lights?
  16. Guest

How big is wal-mart?

I don't know that this data is (or isn't) correct, but it wouldn't surprise me. I know for a fact that the HEB grocery chain in Texas went bankrupt in large part due to the proliferation of WalMart SuperCentres. 1. At Wal-Mart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day. 2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute! 3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year. 4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined. 5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private employer. And most can't speak English 6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World. 7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years. 8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy (including Winn-Dixie). 9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world. 10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centres; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago. 11. This year, 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 billion.) 12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart 13. Let Wal-Mart bail out Wall Street Cheers,
  17. Guest

pontoon boat

okay, i am posting this in for my sister in law, who is on a mission, and what she is looking for is a; 20 foot , or so, pontoon boat, with motor and trailor, now if you know of anyone who might have one for sale, or a dealer who sells a few of these, could you let me know. She was looking for one in canada, or the northern half of the States, thanks pete
  18. I have seen some photos of the 2nd generation Ventures with HD saddlebag top rails istalled. Has anyone here done that? If so, which HD rails work on the Venture? I don't care for the rails that Yamaha sells as they do not look as good as the HD rails style does to me. Can anyone help me on this one? Thanks in advance.
  19. Friend of mine recently bought a refurb off e-bay. Seems like a pretty good unit. Normally sells for around $300 if I remember right and they are selling them for $110 + free shipping. I got to check it out while riding and works pretty well. One question I have about this unit or any GPS for that matter is say I want to go from Indy to South Dakota, but want to take specific roads, can I program the GPS to go only on the roads I want to go on instead of having the GPS pick the route for you? I see they have the Quest2 now also. Garmin lists it for $750.00. The same place on e-bay sells the refurb for $185 if I remember right. Garmin didn't have the price listed on just the Quest. I was reading all the stuff on the Garmin web-site, but for things like what I am asking, its' all greek to me. Thanks.
  20. duke

Oil

Could someone help please? I am looking for a place in the Apache Junction area (Phoenix) Arizona that sells synthetic Mobil 1 Motorcycle oil. Would greatly appreciate any help you can give. Thanks
  21. Guest

Need a battery charger

Not for the bike....have a Black & Decker Firestorm 12v cordless drill and 2 batteries and the charger crapped out on me....anybody have one of those chargers they wanna part with? Any of the stores that sells them wants the same price as what you pay for a whole new drill!!
  22. If anyone works with or deals with Sorbothane, I am looking for some. Not sure exactly how the project will go so I'm not sure how much material I will need. I'm guessing 12" X 6" would do the trick. Am not having much luck finding anyone locally that sells it. Thanks.
  23. Has anyone bought anything from this company off ebay. They have the new show chrome windshields for $79.95. Just wondering what if anyone has any feed back on them. Also does any one have the saddle bag liners from the guy that sells on ebay?
  24. It looks like I amy win an auction for a set of 2004 RK Mufflers. I have a couple of questions. 1. Do the 2004's have a catalytic converter? 2. Whe sells the bracket for adapting these mufflers to the RSV? Thanks