Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 12 results

1. Found a Star Motorcycle hat in the shower at International. Brought it home with me. If it is yours just PM your address and I will mail it to you.
  2. 1. The fattest knight at King Authur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi. 2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan Island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian. 3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still. 4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption. 5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary. 6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering. 7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart. 8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie. 9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it. 10. Time flies like an arow. Fruit flies like a banana. 11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization. 12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, "You stay here - I'll go on a head!" 13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me. ***More Later!
  3. How many might be going to the Chicago 2010 IMS this weekend???? I'll be the Brave one with the Packer hat on... In bears country... And the Star Vest
  4. Utah highway 261 between Hite Utah at the eastern end of Lake Powel and Mexican Hat Utah. We took a car trip several years ago and happened across this very interesting highway. There is a set of switchbacks that blows your mind. Heading north from Mexican Hat the highway appears to disappear into the mountain. We have discussed taking the same route on our bikes, our concern is that much of the swich back section is gravel. Road 261 can be avoided by going through Blanding then back over to highway 95 but by doing that you wind up missing some incrediable country. So then we are wondering if any one here has taken this route and if so how did it work for you. Thanks and happy traveling, Teri n Erv
  5. I sent a check with all of the contact information in the envelope I never received a raffle ticket or any confirmation my ticket was in the hat. Just curious if I didn't win who did. I hope you met your goal for fund raising for a good cause.
  6. I dont know if I thanked Brad for my LSU hat, I was so surprised at what transpired that I forgot to thank him. So, Squidley, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, your gift and your passion for St. Jude touched me to the core, I will never forget what you did for me and the kids at St. Jude. My Friend, and I say that with great pride, you are the best of the best. I also want to thank all the VR members who donated when the hat was passed and for signing the gift. The members here are the greatest, and I am proud to be counted as a Venturerider. God Bless you, Lewis
  7. When I set out for MD at Don's, my only quest was to find the Gift. I started asking as soon as I got there, but nobody seemed to know who had it or where it was, I was later to find out why I couldnt locate it on my first day there, the person who shall go un-named, forgot it and had to have it overnighted to Don's so I could receive it........... I just want to thank Squidley and everyone who participated in the Gift project, because unbeknownst to me it was more that just a Gift and a tease to keep me searching for it, and those that participated know what it was. For those of you who dont, I will give a brief explanation and then some pictures of the Gift. Since I didnt show up at the Tattooing of Sleeperhawk's Mechanic and Squidley, they decided to pass the hat around, literally to travel to different rallies and M&E till I caught up with it, when it was passed it was for donations to St.Jude Children's Hospital and those that made a donation got to sign the hat. I was in the dark about this. I dont know how many signatures are on the hat, but there are plenty..........and Squidley kept me squirming till the very end. I just want to thank each and every person who donated and signed my gift, I will treasure it for the rest of my life and it will have a special place in my heart and home...........THANK YOU VENTURERIDERS.
  8. This auction is ending in about 10 minutes, may be your last chance for a full set.........St. Jude T-shirt, St.Jude Hat, and St. Jude Pin. 1 St. Jude T- Shirt( XX Large), 1 Crusin Pin, & 1 Hat. - VentureRider Classifieds
  9. Winnners of the auctions this time around are; Hat and Pin...........Eddie..........26.00 Shirt and Hat........Ozark..........31.00 Shirt and Pin.........IH Truck Guy..46.00 Lic. Plate Holder.....Painterman67...28.00 Thanks for helping the Kids at St. Jude........its going to be a good year for them. More auctions will be posted tomorrow........ Thanks.
  10. Ok...folks today is the day that the auctions end...Get over there now and bid. Come on...there are some really neat stuff to bid on, besides it is for a good cause. Get your St Judes hat, T shirts and other accessories. Hurry before it is to late!
  11. i got my new vr.o hat today , very good lookin hat , thanks Cliff , great job !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: i'll be showing it off this week end at leesburg , just look for the big old fart with the good lookin hat Thom