Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. This w.a.r. had about 30 people take part Worship and Ride rode about 2 1/2 hours to a place called Shatley Springs NC to a Family style resturant and we praised God and stuffed our faces, the food was so good. A few picture you might enjoy.
  2. May your day be filled with happiness and the New Year be filled with joy.... May God bless
  3. Happy New Year to all my Venture Rider friends and family. May God bless you and watch over you all as we ride into the new year that God has given us. I ‘m A Christian When I say I am a Christian I am not shouting that I have a perfect life; I'm whispering I was lost but now I'm found and forgiven. When I say I am a Christian, I don't speak of this with pride. I am confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide. I'm not trying to be strong; I'm professing that I'm weak, and need His strength to carry on. When I say I am a Christian, I'm not bragging of success; I'm admitting that I have failed, and need God to help me with my mess. I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible; but God has shown me He believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain. Lord knows I have had my share of heartaches; more than some can imagine; but I always call upon His name. When I say I am a Christian, I'm not holier than thou; I'm just a simple sinner man who receives God's good grace; somehow! When I say that I am a Christian, I'm not perfect to any extent; I'm a sinner saved by grace, and happy that I can repent. James D. Fultz ( Fuzzy )
  4. To all the Veterans, past and present, I am very thankful to be able to honor your service to our country. This coming Veterans Day, my flag will be flying from my right front porch post. In honor of you and all that have served this wonderful country that God has allowed me to raise my family, and to live in, with peace. To attend church and serve God as I please. To have the freedom to be able to hunt and fish as I so enjoy. This is very important for me to be thankful for this upcoming Thanksgiving Day and Christmas season of giving. Thank you all so very much. Respect, Honor, PGR ..... [ATTACH]72698[/ATTACH] Thank you all.... :thumbsup2: :usa: :usa: :usa:
  5. uncledj

Thank

Thank God that thread got deleted.....
  6. Al and I look forward every year to the PIP get to gether. We love the ride but more so to see everybody again. The friendships we made will last us a life time. Each and everyone , wether they are old friends or new ones, is so unique. For a few days we are leaving our everyday life behind and replacing it with fun and laughter. I must say it is well worth it. This year we were missing a few friends who could not make it (Mike & Jodee, we missed you ) hope you will be back next year. Lowell, you were on everybodies mind, God speed my friend, hoping our pass will cross again someday. THANKS Ann and Gary, for your hospitality and everyone who makes this PIP happening every year. Allready thinking what I can bake for next year. LOL P.S Marilyn , I hope you feel better. :bighug:
  7. Department of Defense released info that we lost 25 soldiers this week in Afghanistan. Way too many. Way too long. May God Bless our Heroes and look after them for all eternity.
  8. In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach And BBQ's He created night for going prawning, sleeping. And BBQ's, and God saw that it was good. On theSecond Day, God created water - for surfing, swimming and BBQ's on the beach ,and God saw that it was good. On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs, and God saw that it was good. On the Fourth Day God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's, And God saw that it was good. On the Fifth day God created a Bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's, and God saw that it was good. On the Sixth Day God saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the Barbie with .. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good Blokes,and God saw that it was good. On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling Barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God Saw that it was good ... ... Well ... Almost good. He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So God created Sheilas - to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, To cook and to clean the Barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good. It was better than that, it was.......... Bloody Awesome! IT WAS AUSTRALIA !!!!!
  9. PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN Thank you to those who defend our Country and keep us the "Land of the Free" . God Bless you all.
  10. I was wondring if anyone has looked into or even tried one of these batteries. I was talking to someone today and their son bought one. He was saying we can't get them in Canada. From what I've read they seem like a god idea. http://sepbatteries.com/super-b-2600-lithium-battery
  11. well it finally happened, getting ready to go to work friday morning last second decision to take the car instead of the bike"thank god", about a 1/2 mile outta town doing 55mph he jumped right in front of me, I barely had time to hit the brakes. All i could think of is thank god I wasn't on the bike because it would have been real bad.
  12. Hi, I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park on my way to the hotel where I lodge, all cash,credit card and my cellphone were stolen from me but luckily for me I still have my passports with me. I've been to the embassy here in Madrid but the Police here are not helping issues at all and my flight leaves shortly from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave this hotel until I settle the bills because I don't have any money with me here, the amount needed now is just $1,850, so I will be glad if you can help me with this amount... I am so confused right now, but thank God I weren't injured because I complied immediately,though, I suffer little injury on my left arm. I'm freaked out at the moment, so I really need your assistance to get back home soon and I'll surely pay you back upon return. Waiting to hear from you today. Thanks. Mike Goeman.
  13. I just learned this and thought I would pass it along to others who may not know........... "The Meaning of the Flag Draped Coffin" http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1 Meaning of Flag Draped Coffin All Americans should be given this lesson. Those who think that America is an arrogant nation should really reconsider that thought. Our founding fathers used GOD's word and teachings to establish our Great Nation and I think it's high time Americans get re-educated about this Nation's history. Pass it along and be proud of the country we live in and even more proud of those who serve to protect our 'GOD GIVEN' rights and freedoms. I hope you take the time to read this ... To understand what the flag draped coffin really means .... Here is how to understand the flag that laid upon it and is surrendered to so many widows and widowers. Do you know that at military funerals, the 21-gun salute stands for the sum of the numbers in the year 1776? http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1 Have you ever noticed the honor guard pays meticulous attention to correctly folding the United States of America Flag 13 times? You probably thought it was to symbolize the original 13 colonies, but we learn something new every day! The 1st fold of the flag is a symbol of life. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 2nd fold is a symbol of the belief in eternal life. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=5&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 3rd fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veterans departing the ranks who gave a portion of their lives for the defense of the country to attain peace throughout the world. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=6&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 4th fold represents the weaker nature, for as American citizens trusting in God, it is to Him we turn in times of peace as well as in time of war for His divine guidance. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=7&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 5th fold is a tribute to the country, for in the words of Stephen Decatur, 'Our Country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right; but it is still our country, right or wrong.' http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=8&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 6th fold is for where people's hearts lie. It is with their heart that they pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. The 7th fold is a tribute to its Armed Forces, for it is through the Armed Forces that they protect their country and their flag against all her enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of their republic. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=9&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 8th fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=10&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 9th fold is a tribute to womanhood, and Mothers. For it has been through their faith, their love, loyalty and devotion that the character of the men and women who have made this country great has been molded. The 10th fold is a tribute to the father, for he, too, has given his sons and daughters for the defense of their country since they were first born. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=11&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 11th fold represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies in the Hebrews eyes, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=12&fid=Inbox&inline=1 The 12th fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies, in the Christians eyes, God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. The 13th fold, or when the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost reminding them of their Nations motto, 'In God We Trust.' http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=13&fid=Inbox&inline=1 After the flag is completely folded and tucked in, it takes on the appearance of a cocked hat, ever reminding us of the soldiers who served under General George Washington, and the Sailors and Marines who served under Captain John Paul Jones, who were followed by their comrades and shipmates in the Armed Forces of the United States, preserving for them the rights, privileges and freedoms they enjoy today. There are some traditions and ways of doing things that have deep meaning. In the future, you'll see flags folded and now you will know why. Share this with the children you love and all others who love what is referred to, the symbol of 'Liberty and Freedom.' http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f19902%5fAERFv9EAAW4CTwDHAAu%2bexbKZkA&pid=14&fid=Inbox&inline=1 MAYBE THE SUPREME COURT SHOULD READ THIS EXPLANATION BEFORE THEY RENDER THEIR DECISION ON THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. FORWARD IT; MAYBE SOMEONE WITH THE NECESSARY POWER, OR POLITICAL AND FINANCIAL INFLUENCE, WILL GET IT TO THEM. IN THE MEANTIME, MAY GOD PROTECT US ALWAYS. ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
  14. I read this the other day and I wanted to share it.... If you want to get God to smile..... tell him your plans.....
  15. An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with a fellow passenger." The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God?" as he smiled smugly. "Ok," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God when you don't know crap?" And then she went back to reading her book. Fuzzy
  16. This website changes Your way of Thinking... Look at Rhonda-T....... she was an quiet... innocent.... Loving.... Female..... Biker which we all Respected on a Virago. And Now!!... After a few years on this website... she has..... become... Miss Hell Angels changed her scoot (God forbid a Victory aka a Bike made out of Polaris snowmobile parts ), her personailty and and her appearance.. :crying:
  17. Life Explained!! On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?" So God agreed... On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?" And God agreed... On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years." The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?" And God agreed, again… On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years." But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?" "Okay," said God. "You asked for it." So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. Life has now been explained to you. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me, I will be on the front porch.
  18. Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the w...omen to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man. God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created, you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only, one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?" And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
  19. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, Mom passed today little before 3. God Bless you all.
  20. I hope with all my heart that this will not cause a commotion...if any of the moderators feel it will do so, please eliminate it. I hope it will not be construed as political...I see nothing political about honoring our heroes...particularly when they have made the ultimate sacrifice. God bless these young men and women, Semper Fi, and Way to Go, Mississippi! http://www.ihatethemedia.com/a-simple-way-to-stop-westboro-baptist-church-funeral-protesters
  21. I got a call at 11 last night that my elderly mom had taken a bad turn. The family rallied around, the parish priest gave her her final blessings at 3 this morning and she went off to be with god and my father at 7 this morning. 11 children, 43 grand children and 27 great grand children and all of the spouses will now just have our memories. Hug your children for me will ya........
  22. this just made me sick. Its probably a good thing Im not there as I may be tempted to send him to meet god and see if hes wright. Now the westboro church is going to protest a funeral of 7 kids that died in a house fire as they are syaing its the wrath of god because they live in the same state that the initial lawsuit against the westboro church was taken out.Any patriot guard riders near by. And Don if this is too inflamitory or political please remove this thread. Not meaning to start anything I just had to vent http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-westboro-protest-perry-fire-funeral,0,5116994.story David
  23. My wife was diagnosed with thyroid cancer yesterday - we will be seeing her surgeon next week and hope to have the surgery done asap. We are believers and trust that God will be merciful. i would like to request the faith community here to lift her up, her name is Claire. Thanks to all and know i appreciate this VR family. Author Unknown: “Greater is He That is Within Me” “Greater is He That is Within Me” Greater is He that is within me, Than he that is within the world, Greater than all the skies, land and sea, Great is my Lord, great is His Word! Greater is He that is within me, Praise to my Savior, how great is His name, Who was, is and always shall be, Beyond all wealth, fortune or fame. Greater is He that is within me, Because Christ’s death and resurrection, A soul undeserved, am forgiven by Thee, To Christ my praise, my affection. Greater is He that is within me, Who breathes me life, I live for Him, My soul is blessed for Christ lives in me, Who has delivered me from death and sin. Greater is He that is within me, Once lost, now found, through grace alone, Because Christ has risen, I now am free, Oh praise His name to Glory’s throne. Greater is He that is within me, The giver of life and all that abounds, The Living Water to all who are thirsty, Glory to God, all creation resounds. Greater is He that is within me, Who forgives me for all my trespasses, Who delivers my soul and sets me free, Beyond my understanding, His peace surpasses. Greater is He that is within me, Than left to myself, me, or I, For me, a sinner, He gives eternity, When my heart surrenders to God on high. Greater is He that is within me, He resides in my heart each day and night, To believe, I don’t have to see, “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” Greater is He than is within me, Than he that is within the world, To all who believe in what they can’t see, The gift of salvation unfurled.
  24. Nemo

Creation!

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be So stupid and so beautiful all at the same time! The wife responded, "Allow me to explain, God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"
  25. KarlS

Poof

An 86-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his test results come back normal. The doctor says, "Gary everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?" Gary replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof* the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof* the light goes off." "Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls Gary's wife. "Marianne, he says, Gary is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof * the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof* the light goes off?" "OH MY GOSH!" Marianne exclaims. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!!!!"