Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Our discount with Rumbling Pride had expired. You can still receive a 10% discount. Here is the message that I received when I emailed them. Hi Don, Unfortunately your discount code is no longer valid due to inactivity for a year a longer. If any of your members would like a 10% discount as we no longer offer a 20% discount, please have them call our offices at 863-859-0533 to place an order and have them mention the club. Thank you, Heather@ Rumbling Pride Ltd. Co.
  2. I just got my annual bill from Allstate, and the annual premium jumped about $100 for both bikes. I called my agent, and we went through all of the coverages to see why the increase. I lost one discount that I got last year when I switched from Progressive (transfer discount), but we also discovered that I qualified for a few others that were not previously noted on the policy, such as having taken the MSF course, membership in a few organizations like CMA, and low and behold, also a discount for Venture Riders! This is unique to Allstate, and you have to ask for it. All combined, my new discounts lowered my premium back down to what it was last year, even after losing the big one. It pays to ask!
  3. Looking for the ball milled covers. Just found the ball milled backing plates. Brand new in swainsboro ga. On his self since 2000. Gave me nice discount!
  4. I just ordered a couple things from Bikebandit and noticed they are offering a 10% discount on some items if you have a Dairyland insurance policy, or get an insurance quote while logged in to BikeBandit. It seemed to work. I entered my policy which I bought thru member eddidy and got the discount on my order.
  5. For 37 years I always thought that only those on activate duty or retired military qualified for military discount at various retail business. Two weeks ago I learn that some retailers also give similar discounts to anyone who has ever served in the military. Home depot gives a 10% discount to all those who are serving or has ever served all year round. For those who do not have a military ID card they require you to should your dd214 discharge papers or your Veterans Administration ID card. Well I did not have neither but I did find my Veterans Admin Certificate of Eligibility for my VA loan when I purchased my 1st house. I did need to get the managers approval for the discount. I purchased $2000.00 worth of new carpet and pad for my basement project. Now, you can not combine other discount programs with your military discount. You can only choose one. If you also need a copy of your dd214 go to this link. It if free but it could take up to 6 months. http://dd214.us/ If you need it faster there are other sites that can do that for you for a fee. Just search for "Copy of dd214". I am in the process of researching how to obtain a VA ID card so that I do not have to continue to carry my Veterans Admin Certificate of Eligibility paper. If anyone knows the process in how to obtain the VA ID cards please respond to this thread. So today when I went to OReilys to buy some seafoam at buy 2 and get the 3rd free, I asked if O'Reilys gives a military discount and they said yes. But theirs is a bit more complex. First no discount on sales items. 2nd some items do not qualify. So you will need to ask. They did say that most batteries gets a 15% discount. I'm going to be asking every retailer for this military discount. Also being that I'll be turning 60 soon, hopefully I'll be able to get some kind of a discount everywhere I go. Hope this helps some of you.
  6. Hey All, had to pass up on a very good deal on a bike because I have not sold my 2008 Harley Heritage-105th Anniversary Edition. Have it posted for sale here and elsewhere. So I started thinking, I will Help You by Helping Me. I will give a $1000. discount to anyone from this site who buys my bike. Or if you send someone to me who buys my bike (make sure they mention who sent them, and your from this site) and I will discount it $500 to them and give you $500 for helping me sell it. Thought this is a pretty fair deal, considering I have already discounted it over $6000. http://www.victoryforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Thanks in advance everyone, Later-
  7. If you have not had the opportunity to check out Roadrunner Magazine, you don't know what you are missing. It is a publication that is truly dedicated to motorcycle touring with fantastic photography and a great ride map in each issue. They also over VentureRider members a discount so check them out. http://www.rrmotorcycling.com/ Club discount code - vencr5
  8. I read a past thread regarding the Rally in Nelson BC but the search found nothing. I wanted to know which hotels offered us a discount and the proximity of some of the hotels. Thanks for the info.
  9. Just an FYI, I bought a set of Shinko 230 tourmasters from Bikebandit today for $119 delivered to my door. That is with free shipping and 10% discount for being an AMA member. They are even throwing in a free set of Motion Pro tire irons. Seemed like a pretty good deal.
  10. The BaggerShield Christmas Sale is running now through Christmas Day. Visit www.baggershield.com to receive 25% off plus free priority shipping on all windshields. Combined with your forum discount and that's 35% off!!! Call or send me a PM for your forum discount code to receive the full 35% discount. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381088_199234076817711_121777627896690_428442_1155337869_n.jpg
  11. For those of you who haven't seen a BaggerShield in person or just want to stop by and say hi we will be set up in Sturgis on the north side if Lazelle in between 4th and 5th Streets (closer to 4th). Come check out our full line of adjustable touring windshields. Make sure to mention this forum to receive 15% off any windshield (10% regular forum discount plus additional 5% rally discount for venture.org members). This deal is only good for forum members!! Everybody else has to pay full price.http://roadglide.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://www.baggershield.com Ride safe and we'll see you out there,
  12. I need pair of new shoes for my Stratoliner, anyway i will buy here or from other MC online store. Does those guys with banners on top of the page offer any discount for VR members, or do any good for site, and if so do I have to enter any promo code? Love ya all.
  13. Please welcome VentureRider's newest discount vendor. 15% Discount for VentureRider members. http://www.venturerider.org/images/pioneer.jpg Pioneer Motorsport 12220 Olean Rd. Chaffee, NY 14030 (716)-496-6000 www.pioneermotorsport.com 15% Discount Chad Armstrong If customers visit our website and select shop online, this will allow them to access our online catalogs. For Venture riders, the Yamaha Star catalog is located at the bottom of the page. We do also have an online parts fiche where riders can lookup there own parts. If a customer calls to order parts please have them ask for myself and indicate they are a member of VentureRider and I will automatically figure in the 15% discount. For online purchases if the customer types in VentureRider in the comments section of the checkout page, then we can figure the discount from there. Any other questions please let me know. Chad
  14. Just wondering if we still get a 10% discount from Ride-on when we order from them? Has anyone ordered from them lately or know of anyone that might have a couple of bottles the would like to sell?
  15. I bought my own xmas gift today. Had to replace that rear shock because it was getting a bit sloppie going into the corners. After doing my research within most of you are staying away from the yamaha product and going with the company "Shock". I called 1-818-701-1010 and talked with Tom. He provided me the VentureRider 10% discount and said it should be about 2-3 weeks at a cost of $ 620.00. Thanks for the info.
  16. Any one know if Works offers a club discount to Venture Riders Org.? Gonna order a new shock tomorrow and trying to get over sticker shock....
  17. Just wanted to bring this to the top in case any of you are interested. There was a discussion about these in another thread and somebody asked if it would be possible to get a group discount. I contacted the manufacturer and here is what we have at this time. We will offer your members a 15% discount to see if there is any interest. Their code is" Venture" and will be valid for 15 days. This is for an armored air jacket and the reviews are really good. You can read all about them at: http://www.armoredairjackets.com/index.php
  18. Does anyone have a valid discount code for Jake Wilson that they have used recently when checking out? Thanks Jim
  19. From everyone at Pioneer Motorsport, thank you to all that showed up to hang out with us this weekend. It was alot of fun meeting all you crazy folks! Specials thanks to Big Tom, Vicki, and Buffalo Bodnar for all of the prep. work. One of these years we will get a full weekend without rain to host this rally. Looking forward to next years rally, and I believe we will be having a Can-Am Spyder ride in the fall, but we certainly do not discriminate! We have setup alot of the local Venture Rider members in our computer system with a 15% discount, but would like to offer this to all members. Anybody interested please add me as a friend and then I can get your address and phone number to ship any parts, clothing or accessories out. Thanks again and hope to see you all in the future! Michelle, Terry, Chad, & Kyle Armstrong:thumbsup2:
  20. Model number HS-8154B-OF I asked them if my membership here qualified me for any discount. They responded back "no" but are giving me 10% off "just for asking". So, when you order something, ask for a discount... you may just get one!
  21. I picked up 2 front fender rails at the local dealer. I have one listed currently on Ebay, since I only need 1. If anyone on this site wants to use the Buy it Now and sends me a message that you are a member of Venture Rider, I will give a $25 discount for being a member of Venture Rider. Total would be $80 shipped to your house. I will also give a $25 dollar discount on Buy it Now for the Royal Star Tour Classic Tall Windshield.
  22. Its time to renew my motorcycle insurance policy with Progressive. I have Comprehensive and Collision on my RSTD and liability only on my Triumph and Suzuki. I am going to have to add a 4th bike later this month when I pick up the Millenium RSV I've bought. Progressives base/minimum price for liability only is $75. They are charging me the full $75 for 2nd and 3rd bikes, and I presume the 4th as well. Since I can only ride 1 machine at a time, and the policy doen't cover other riders, I feel there should be a substantial discount for insuring bikes 2, 3, 4, etc. But there's not. Do other US companies provide a better multi-bike discount ( I've seen the horrible charges our Canadian friends are paying..)
  23. Hey Check this place out for OEM Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki discount parts. I just compared prices with my local Yamaripoff store and I saved over 50%. I was using Yamaha Sports Plaza out of Oregon but they were out of a part I needed so I went looking. I ordered 5 OEM Yamaha parts and this place beat Sports Plaza on every item. Also Yamaha Sports Plaza shipping was $14.95 and this place was $10 another saving. http://www.motosportwarehouse.com/?gclid=CL3rm-OF5KACFUmU7Qod3h3HJw :thumbsup2:
  24. I received an email from sparkplugs.com, a place where I have been buying my plugs at for years. They have a promotion for new types of bulbs that look pretty cool and are offering a 20% discount as an introductory offer. Just type in "NLHALO20" when checking out for it to apply. http://halolightstore.com/default.asp
  25. Most of you already know who Kisan is and the great lighting technology that they offer for bikes of all kinds. You can now receive a 10% discount on all orders if you mention that you are a VentureRider member. If you order by phone, just tell them that you are a member here and the discount will be applied immediately. If you order online, mention in the comment box that you are a member and the discount will be credited to your order on the next business day. https://www.kisantech.com/