Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 18 results

1. I've seen you all say it but I am curious as to who's willing to do it! It's a ride to Sudbury to see our friend Charlie before it gets too late in the season. 5 hrs from Burlington, ON says...ride up, visit, stay the night, and ride back. Is anyone ready to do this for Charlie? Thomas
  2. If your at Dons and you see YammerDan please tell him not to take rt 33 home... I did yesterday, and it took 1 1/2 hrs longer due to construction around columbus and all along rt 33. Thanks Joe
  3. So, I just put new Pirelli 66's on the bike and three hrs into my trip I get a flat tire out back!!!?@#@%$#@???"""> Had to hang around until Monday for new tire- only had a Dunlop 402/404(? whatever) in stock. I suppose I should be glad no crash happened- 60mph & picked up metal scrap in construction zone. Later
  4. How many hrs do you guys spend rideing per week on average. For me I ride about 12 hrs.
  5. Left at 6:30am ct for our vacation. First stop a nice visit with wildhair 39. Great to see the ambassador again. Got here after riding 12 hrs in this heat but it's great to be out with family and friends.
  6. My Sweetie and i will be leaving Charlotte Thursday evening around 5pm and plan on stopping at the Quality Inn Beckley WV for the night (about 3.5 hrs). We will leave about 8am ish for the rest of the run to Elyria Quality Inn (about 5.25 hrs). Any one want to ride with us contact me and we will work out the details.
  7. Today the wife and I completed our first full marathon 26.2miles. I had a great split (13.1 miles) of 2 hrs and 10 minutes. Stacy at age 41 was right on my heals. She passed me and finished with a time of 4 hrs and 50 minutes. My time was....................well.............I finished before the course closed and I'll leave it at that.
  8. Checked into a Holiday Inn Express WauseonOhio just past Toledo. Kinda pricy but nice. We are off the Ohio Turnpike, with about 3 hrs max riding time tomorrow. See ya at the Airport Inn tomottow!!
  9. We took a small ride to Rachel, NV on the "Extraterrestrial Highway", with a group of friends and stopped at the Little-A’Le’Inn gift shop and general tourist trap..... That is near the famous Area 51 it was about a 340 mile round trip. The weather there in Rachel was great! We left Vegas early this morning, but man!! Coming back around 15:00 hrs.....we arrived to the start of HELL......106 DEGREES!! Put the bike in the garage and went inside the house A/C .....jumped in the shower and .....ahhhh felt good again enjoying a few ICE COLD glasses of Lemonade.......LIFE IS GOOD. Tomorrow poker run starts at 1000 hrs and will be home by about 1800 hrs. Supposed to hit 110 but we will see. +/- a couple degrees it still feels the same (like sticking tour head in a oven) Great thing is NO HUMI-DID-ITY so not to bad REALLY..............Ron:dancefool:
  10. went in tues for my second surgery to get my leg to heal up from breaking it in 05 when i wrecked my 01 venture. around sun i started getting a pinching in my lower back and didn't think i was going to make it to surgery it was hurting so bad. they gave me 2 valiums while preping me and it didn't do a thing. when they rolled me into the surgery room the sleep doc gave me a shot and last i remembered was them strapping my arms down. when i came to they said the surgery went a lot longer than the 1 to 1 1/2 hrs to 5 hrs. the 2 bones in my leg had grown together and they had to cut and saw them apart. back was still hurting some, but my leg was killing me. they was giving me morphine but wasn't easing my pain much. got out fri and got home around noon and went to bed and got some sleep. pain meds last about 4 hrs and i stay awake a couple of hrs so i don't get hooked on pain meds. got me in a plastic walking form wrapped with a bunch of ace wraps. going back to doc on 15th to see how it's doing. hope it all works out in the long run so i can get back to work.
  11. Just looked outside and it is pouring it down!! Nov 27 at 0910 hrs. No ride today!! Maybe Sunday??
  12. I asked Squidley if he could help me with a problem I was having with my bike. He said sure and the date was set…The next morning I got up at 5:30am check the weather and saw a huge storm passing through Southern Ontario. I watched the storm track on the radar image and figured if I left between 6:30am and 7:00am I would pass through the narrow part and only have to ride in bad weather for an hour or so. I packed up and hit the road 5½ hrs later I was in Squids garage working on the bike. I was able to spend the better part of the day with him and his family who open their house to an almost complete stranger. School lasted until 5:00pm when we broke for dinner and then prepared to head home. Another 5½ hrs later (because I had to get back home that night) The bike was fixed and I was home safe and sound. Thanks again Squidley:clap2::clap2: 11hr ride - $40 gas Road trip in 2 Countries - $6 tolls An afternoon with the Newby Family = Absolutely Priceless:cool10: Mark
  13. We are still working our way home.....spent the nite at dales bros last night and the weather isnt looking good for taking off any time soon for the rest of the trip home. We still have 8 or 9 hrs to go yet and after the trip to dons in the pouring rain for many many miles we r trying to avoid it heading back.......it wasnt fun.....
  14. About 5:00 they were around 3 hrs away........mom and dad cant decide if they will come all the way yet tonight or not.....been a loooong day with 2 little ones in the car.... Grandma says..oh come on youre only 3 hrs away now!!!!!!!! I cant wait !! they were going to come out at easter, but decided since son in law is laid off..( has been since Nov) instead of chancing him getting called back to work by then they would come now....SURPRISE! They left Ohio about 8 my time this morning, Macy the oldest is finally doing the potty training thing after many many tries......and apparently she is being so good about it today and refuses to go in her pullup, but everytime they stop for her to go, she cant in a strange bathroom.......they get back on the road and 10 mins later she has to go potty...they stop and go thru the same thing all over again...... anyways Im excited and wont be able to stand it if they stop for the night when they are sooo close.....havent seen them since Christmas..... those of you who have the grandkids close enough to see all the time are so lucky...... ok just had to share my excitement !!!!!
  15. Just received a call from Crowsnest (Brandi). She took her scoot into the dealership today in Fargo. Gary, you da man.... They said it was a bad pick up unit... 2 hrs shop time plus parts and she is back on the road.
  16. Can't tell who is bidding against me but I am done. The right and left sides are in separate auctions! Last thing I want is only one side by a fluke. Right side is Item number: 200220312270 Left side is Item number: 200220307891 Time left is just under 4 hrs. and just over 4 hrs.
  17. I am still reading about the winter storms you guys in the south are getting and the havoc it is causing! Please take care and if you dont have to drive...dont. We came home last night from Winnipeg....normally a 2.5 hour drive...it took us 5 hrs. (we also stopped to eat). But even with being used to the bad stuff it still was awful! Take care and hopefully you are all ok. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!
  18. After I got the 07 RSV home yesterday from the dealer checking my dead batt, I immediately hooked up the new Battery Tender -- it went SOLID RED right away which of course means it is hooked up OK and has at least 3 volts. It took 5.5 hours to get to GREEN FLASHING = at least 80% charge. Then at 7 hrs it was SOLID GREEN. Whaddya think? Ok battery?