IGNORED

posting alerts

Patch

Not a big deal but I've noticed that when I log in I don't always get the notices at the top of the forum page even after I have received an email notice response. Sometimes it seems as tho they all show up in my email at once, like a timed dump.

Not sure if I am not using this feature correctly or if I should be adjusting settings?

I'm not sure what would cause that. There is a setting in the control panel under "Settings" at the top and then scroll down to "Account" and then "General" where you set your notification preferences as instant, daily, weekly, etc. but I think that is just for email notifications. I don't know of anything else though.

Not a big deal but I've noticed that when I log in I don't always get the notices at the top of the forum page even after I have received an email notice response. Sometimes it seems as tho they all show up in my email at once, like a timed dump.

Not sure if I am not using this feature correctly or if I should be adjusting settings?

Although on this site, I use a different email than I use for my phone, and never have any issues, but it seems my GMail account gives me a 'timed dump' occasionally.

Although on this site, I use a different email than I use for my phone, and never have any issues, but it seems my GMail account gives me a 'timed dump' occasionally.

Hmm I using Gmail as well.

Any ways just following the link in my mail to this and, not sure what I hit to get a new to me page, although I pressed settings look down and like magic there were all my subscribed post and PMs... Hmmm So I'll take it for spin over the next couple of days and report back.

Thanks Guys