IGNORED

@Cowpuc status Update

videoarizona

Hello guys and Gals...

Just spent an hour speaking with @cowpuc. He is doing well. For those who have been buried under snow or out riding and haven't heard...his right hand was operated on the other day. He's doing fine, but will not be able to post to much in the coming month as, in his words, "I'm down to one finger in my left hand, and I'm right handed!"

He was laughing and in great spirits....and Tippy is taking "most excellent" care of him!

So "Prayers Up" for Scott... :amen:

...and beware....know that he is lurking here....so be careful what you say! Grins!:fnd_(16):

david

PS. Thanks, Scott for taking the time to discuss carbs with me!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys and Gals...

Just spent an hour speaking with @cowpuc. He is doing well. For those who have been buried under snow or out riding and haven't heard...his right hand was operated on the other day. He's doing fine, but will not be able to post to much in the coming month as, in his words, "I'm down to one finger in my left hand, and I'm right handed!"

He was laughing and in great spirits....and Tippy is taking "most excellent" care of him!

So "Prayers Up" for Scott... :amen:

...and beware....know that he is lurking here....so be careful what you say! Grins!:fnd_(16):

david

PS. Thanks, Scott for taking the time to discuss carbs with me!

thank you David and`ALL!! REALLY APPREIATE THE THOUGTS AND PRAYERS!! A link for David and a THANK YOU PITIURE FOR ALL!! http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?86325-Carb-metering-rod-question&highlight=tweeks+metering+rods

DSCN2256.JPG

Best wishes for a quick recovery...

I'll bet Puc can still out-type most of us, even if he's down to 1 finger....on the wrong hand....

This man can put out the text.....and pics.....and video....but always with plenty of positive energy...or good Karma....or whatever you call it, but it's all good.

Heal well my friend.:happy34: