IGNORED

Time to sign up for wny rally

BIG TOM

Now if you think about that statement, you'll come to realize that the happening was a Canadian show of love and respect for our neighbors. The Canadians must have got together, realized how under powered their dear friends were and sent one of their best to help them out, even though it might mean a loss on their side. I would say that the Canadian character really shone out and so in that respect could be seen by some, if not most, the ultimate winners.

Times change though and if you really, really want to do this thing on your own, we can see if we can find other ways to help you out.

You should be in politics.......you sure can turn things around for your own benefit....lol...still love ya brother

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be in politics.......you sure can turn things around for your own benefit....lol...still love ya brother

What you talking about here bro,,, My benefit??? you should be led to understand that none of this competition has anything to do with me,,, I see it as all for the audience,,, you know,,, The People!!!!:happy65:

Political,,,, my foot!!! :whistling:

Are you agreeing with me ? Holy smokes Badman.....Do you owe me money or something that I forgot about ?

I don't think he is even attempting to agree with you, he is just being what he is best,,,, A Canadian :canada::canada:!!!!trying to make you feel good :happy65:

I'm thinking about trying to sneak away for a few days and make this one. I can get the time off so we'll see. The cool kids in Oberlin stay at the Red Roof, where are they at Chaffee?

I have all the places listed to stay in the REGIONAL Rally section of this forum....hope to see you there..

I have all the places listed to stay in the REGIONAL Rally section of this forum....hope to see you there..

Thanks Tom. I looked at the list but we had a good time sitting around the hotel visiting at night so I was looking for the gathering spot. I'll be flying solo this time if I get to make it, school here starts early so I'll have to leave the marm at home.

Thanks Tom. I looked at the list but we had a good time sitting around the hotel visiting at night so I was looking for the gathering spot. I'll be flying solo this time if I get to make it, school here starts early so I'll have to leave the marm at home.

We have campfires every night @ the rally site...lots of story telling and ragging on each other......

We have campfires every night @ the rally site...lots of story telling and ragging on each other......

Are any of those stories true or should I wear my ##it kicking boots?

Still working on logistics to make the trip. I did get the time off.

Are any of those stories true or should I wear my ##it kicking boots?

Still working on logistics to make the trip. I did get the time off.

Once the black death and sex on the beach starts flowing you never know what you will hear. But fun times, looking forward to seeing everyone.

At least HIP WADERS if not a full body suit, Big Tom will be there!!:whistling:

SHOTS FIRED.....!!!!!! ME ..! I'm not noted for telling STORIES, esp. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG stories.. But, I do think YOU resemble that remark Carl....​why are you causing trouble again ...?

SHOTS FIRED.....!!!!!! ME ..! I'm not noted for telling STORIES, esp. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG stories.. But, I do think YOU resemble that remark Carl....​why are you causing trouble again ...?

Now, now now!!! What you setup about,, I mean upset,,, where did you come up with the idea that I was firing shots at you?????????? You got it alllllllll rong. I was indicating that poor Ronnie was not to worry about how deep things got, and that if he didn't have a full body suit, that you would be there to bring him to higher ground if needed,,, my my my, how you all manage to read into my words is beyond me!!!!!!!!! but now that you brought it up,,,, all I can say, if the hipwader fits, wear it

• 2 weeks later...