IGNORED

Site Performance

MiCarl

It only happens at VR.org and happens from work and home....... VentureRider.org used to be the fastest of the sites I accessed from either place. In fact, it was so good I switched my own server to the same outfit Don uses.

Maybe my stuff is so good now I'm spoiled........

It only happens at VR.org and happens from work and home....... VentureRider.org used to be the fastest of the sites I accessed from either place. In fact, it was so good I switched my own server to the same outfit Don uses.

Maybe my stuff is so good now I'm spoiled........

Might have something to do with your account.

Just a few minutes ago (about 9:21 EDT) I got one of these:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@venturerider.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Been seeing that from time to time too.

I was trying to access http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forum.php

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@venturerider.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I got that too, about 10 minutes ago...

Internal Server Error

I got that too, about 10 minutes ago...

Trying to trace what's causing that error can be a nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at my mother's house this weekend. Accessed the site from my tablet Saturday evening and it seemed very fast. I thought "Crap! I've got a problem with my home and work computers". Then I saw your update.

At home and work it seems as fast as it used to be. I think you found the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep me, too.

Site has been intermittently slow to get on, to change forums or to even change threads.

And today, I get this:

Internal Server Error

EDIT: It took a full thirty seconds to send this post, meanwhile the worm was chasing its tail.