IGNORED

It is with a very heavy heart

Freebird

I am just shocked, saddened and heartbroken to report that longtime member and dear friend Eddie Happ has passed away. I received a message from big mike this morning letting me know. It is a sad day. I have absolutely n details at this time. Please keep his family in your prayers.

I just received the word from Don that Eddie has passed. Very sad day, Eddie was one of the original members of VRO and a good and trusted friend. At a loss for words right now, can't hardly believe that he's gone. Eddie was only a couple years older than myself and really had a plan going on for his early retirement. I wish his family and all his friends here on the site the peace and comfort they need....just numb right now.

Really shocked to hear this, way too young, spoke with him and Big Mike at a few Md and also at a Skid In, think they blasted down to West Virginia had an Ice Cream and alittle Bs and they headed off again. I remember him really enjoying life... I am sure there are alot more great stories! Will keep his family and friends in our thoughts at this difficult time. Craig

Here is some information about the arrangements for Eddie. It's all I have right now. I so wish that I could go over there but am on my way to Indianapolis for a meeting that I absolutely cannot get out of.

Eddie is at Donelson Johns and Evans Funeral Home at 5391 Highland Rd, Waterford 48327. Visitation is today from 4pm to 8pm and a"Celebration of Life" is tomorrow, Mar 16th at 11am with interment to follow.

Edward "Ed" William Happ III of Waterford; March 12, 2015; Age 49; born July 1, 1965. Son of Darline and Edward William Happ, Jr.; loving husband of Kelly Happ; proud father of Kailah Happ and the late Gage Happ; brother of Laura Hayden (Mike) and John Happ; uncle of Cody, Chad, Alexander, Gavin and Klaire; also survived by many other relatives and close friends. Ed was the owner of Gage Mechanical. A Celebration of Ed’s Life will be held Monday, March 16, 2015, 11:00 a.m. at Donelson Johns and Evans Funeral Home, Waterford. Interment to follow at Crescent Hills Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Sunday 4-8 p.m. Memorial contributions may be made to the family. Envelopes available at the funeral home.

Visitation: Sunday, March 15, 2015, 4-8 p.m.

Funeral Service: Monday, March 16, 2015, 11:00 a.m. at Donelson, Johns and Evans Funeral Home.

3132015_24843_PM279_Happ__Edward.jpg

R.I.P. Eddie

This is so sad. I met Eddie first time in Vogel and a couple of times after that. He was always friendly towards Dianne and myself and we looked forward to seeing him again down the road.

Our thoughts and prayers for the family at this time of sorrow. A great guy to have left us this young.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW, I am at a loss for words, been off the site for a while and just surfing around today and found this thread. I wish I had known Eddie was only about 30 mins away from here and I would have liked to have been there to show my support. Prayers sent for Family and Friends.

Gary & Leslie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...