IGNORED

Can you feel it?

Brenner

Can you feel it? It 's coming, it's almost here! Boy am I getting excited, I haven't hit the pavement since boxing day. Today was a lovely -10 celcius (14 fahrenheit) with lots o sunshine. I can feel it, I missed last months Friday 13th but I want to make this upcoming months as the next will be in November. For those who don't know please look up Friday 13 Port Dover, it is a large motorcycle gathering. If the roads are clear I will try to make the 2 hour trip from my place. I know the video I posted below is not my venture but it is Vicki my Virago who is insured until April and I just had to wake her from her sleep. I want to get my use out of her before my venture replaces her position. She sounded great after a little nudging to get her to wake up. So can you hear it? It's on its way, riding season is almost here!

That Vicky,, she is a true shweeeeethart!!!

Personally I think that dorky hamster named Punkseesquanny Phil:buttkick: should be replaced by VICKY THE VIRAGO cause I really like what she is preaching!! :thumbsup:

Hey Fool, you reading this?? Just sit and STARE at her color:225:, Vicky's got something for the mighty Wisconsin White Wash Machine too!! :guitarist 2:

Edited by cowpuc

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.......

:stickpoke:

Huh,,,,,,, who,,,,,,,,, what,,,,,,,, where,,,,,,,,, huh.......

O man.... Who woke me up again.....:stickpoke:

Spring has been canceled this year due to lack of interest........

I think I'll go out back and play for a while......:snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow:

Oh yeah baby! Every day that temperature is climbing, gotta say I might be coming down with spring fever! Someone sing Flyinfool a lullaby. icon12.png

You got it Bren,, only my vocal cords are horse from moaning while shoveling snow all day,, how bout we let Anne Murray sing it for him..

I was out in my cage today headed to the yamaha dealer to pickup a water pump kit and what did I see? Dry roads! Yippee! It's coming can you feel it? Is Puc one of the few getting excited with me? Well since puc posts little songs for certain occasions I have this one for picked out for him and and maybe one that will help keep flyinfool well rested... Come on spring.... Riding season is almost here....

I was out in my cage today headed to the yamaha dealer to pickup a water pump kit and what did I see? Dry roads! Yippee! It's coming can you feel it? Is Puc one of the few getting excited with me? Well since puc posts little songs for certain occasions I have this one for picked out for him and and maybe one that will help keep flyinfool well rested... Come on spring.... Riding season is almost here....

:thumbsup:

Right there with ya Bren!! I feel like a John Deerr

Above zero celcius (32 f) and weather getting nicer all month long.... Can you feel it? Hey Puc, Grace wants to say "Hi" I woke her up today and honestly just listening to her gallop brought much needed comfort. I have to figure an affordable way to be able to insure her as well as my venture. She is too much of a respectable lady to leave at home. I think she looks pretty good for a 30 year old and still has her factory paint and all original documentation and parts removed. God I love the 80's bikes!

Finally!!! I get to post about what I have been envious of other. I was out in my garage with big door open and I was water sanding the panels to my venture project and the sun oh my did it feel nice. I could hear it, beckoning me, calling my name. I walked down the driveway to see the soupy mess that is the road I live on. I try to ignore the urge, and rationalize that my car hauler trailer cannot be seen for snow in the driveway still so I go back to my sanding. Then it happens, my neighbour calls me and tells me he is seeing people out on their electric bikes and scooters and I feel it snap inside of me. Less than 5 minutes later I am in my gear and Vicki my Virago is galloping along waiting for me to mount. Now it was not far but I found 10 miles of clean roads before deciding that 5 celcius (41F) in an open face helmet and sunglasses and vented gloves on a naked bike tend to give a rider a chill. But I have to say it was worth it, and it gave me that little extra to appease me like a drug until the next few weeks when I can put some miles on. I can feel it, can you?

Finally!!! I get to post about what I have been envious of other. I was out in my garage with big door open and I was water sanding the panels to my venture project and the sun oh my did it feel nice. I could hear it, beckoning me, calling my name. I walked down the driveway to see the soupy mess that is the road I live on. I try to ignore the urge, and rationalize that my car hauler trailer cannot be seen for snow in the driveway still so I go back to my sanding. Then it happens, my neighbour calls me and tells me he is seeing people out on their electric bikes and scooters and I feel it snap inside of me. Less than 5 minutes later I am in my gear and Vicki my Virago is galloping along waiting for me to mount. Now it was not far but I found 10 miles of clean roads before deciding that 5 celcius (41F) in an open face helmet and sunglasses and vented gloves on a naked bike tend to give a rider a chill. But I have to say it was worth it, and it gave me that little extra to appease me like a drug until the next few weeks when I can put some miles on. I can feel it, can you?

Oh yea,, I can feel it too Bren,, although we are still BURIED in the White Wash (I dont use the "s" word until well into August because,, well, frankly because I dont really trust my neighbor (guy by the name of @Flyinfool) and his desire to trick me into thinking he has put away his White Wash Machine.. Tweeks is still hibernating in the basement BUT, I did blow a path downstairs today so as this stuff melts and the grass gets exposed I can get the bikes out!! Anticipation is happening here BIG TIME!!!

DSCN0561.JPG

DSCN0560.JPG

It was 60 here in Cincinnati yesterday. I got the feeling. I know Ron will not be getting the bike out of it's winter hiding hole until all the salt and sand has washed off the roads. But I do have the feeling anyhow. I saw quite a few bikes out yesterday. It helped with my feeling the urge. At my age, any urge is a good thing.

Problem is my urge usually does not coincide with Ron's urge. So until his urge catches up with mine, I will just have to watch the other bikers have a nice smile on their faces.12101.jpgYama Mama