IGNORED

Fnding an old thread

Flyinfool

I started a thread a while back on doing a LED upgrade.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/watering-hole/77042-lights.html

The thread was titled "MORE lights"

It was Started by Flyinfool, 04-01-2013 02:42 PM

The last post was on 05-12-2013, 11:38 PM.

The thread seems to be gone.

The title still shows up, but the content of the thread seems to be gone.

It shows up on my subscription page, it shows up searching back thru the watering hole, but if you click on it you go to the home page. If you click on either the thread before or after you go to the thread just like normal. I have sent the link to this thread to many people that were converting to LED, but now I can no longer get to the thread at all.

What am I doing wrong now???

Edited by Flyinfool

Now I am so confused.

When I posted this same link in another thread, several people said it will not open. I can not open that thread either. It just goes to the main forum screen.

I can open any of my subscribed threads except this one.

Stray electrons from the last time you fired up your snow machine interacted with the forum and blocked your access to that particular thread.

Another Hmmmmmmm.........

I am at work now and that computer will open the MORE Lights thread.

Now my poor little brain really hurts......

What on a computer would stop one from opening just one specific thread, and there are a few others that also have difficulty opening it.

It was most likely caused by the same thing that caused some issues a week or so ago. When I made some changes to the PM system and it screwed up some links and etc. Several people couldn't get to any thread. They would click on a thread or a tab and it would take them back to the home page. The fix, after I undid the change, was that people had to clear their cache and history. The fact that it's working on your computer and not at home is a clear indication to me that you need to clear the browser cache and history at home.