IGNORED

Maybe I look dumb!

Marcarl

Where do they think I was born,, and I wasn't born yesterday.

And they didn't even offer me a cut. Hey I don't do things for nothin, got to have at least 50m or forget it.

Sir/Madam

Upon your request, attached please find payment e-Advice for your reference.

Yours faithfully

HSBC

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorised access to information about you. HSBC will never contact you by e-mail or otherwise to ask you to validate personal information such as your user ID, password, or account numbers. If you receive such a request, please call our Direct Financial Services hotline.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Should you wish to contact us, please send your e-mail to commercialbanking@hsbc.co.uk and we will respond to you.

Note: it is important that you do not provide your account or credit card numbers, or convey any confidential information or banking instructions, in your reply mail.

Copyright. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited 2005. All rights reserved.

It's alright...I've been getting emails and pictures from a young woman from Russia that wants to move to Canada and move in with me. Even though I haven't responded, the last couple messages were asking me to do a money transfer to "her" so she can fly to Canada and be with me.

Don't think Nancy would approve though.

Russian women,,,, freeeee????? do they do floors and windows, and wash the scoot??? do they cut the grass, move the snow, fix a leak in the plumbing. How well educated are they?? can they keep my feet warm at night???,,,,,nahnah,, just my feet!!

Russian women,,,, freeeee????? do they do floors and windows, and wash the scoot??? do they cut the grass, move the snow, fix a leak in the plumbing. How well educated are they?? can they keep my feet warm at night???,,,,,nahnah,, just my feet!!

You didn't even ask the most important question.

Do you have a boat and motor?

If so, Please send pictures of it:crackup:.

Might not be a bad idea to see if she could bring a Ural with a sidecar with her.. The Ural might make a fun consolation prize in the event things didn't work out as planned.. Even at that it might not be a bad idea to not Russian to anything..

I know you guys are joking around but a lot of women over there might want to come over. I know of many instances of that happening.

There used to be a web site entitled internationalsingles.com I was working in Nebraska in the middle of nowhere at a nuclear power plant with no social life whatsoever when a popup appeared on my computer asking if I'd like to meet beautiful Russian women. So, I clicked on it and looked at the catalog of women who had posted. The guy who set up the site ran full page ads in English in 3 major Russian cities, Moscow, Yekaterenburg, and Omsk. After thinking about it a while I got a letter of introduction and addresses of several women (only about $11 each) and wrote to 2 of them. Both wrote back and I continued communicating with one of them of over 2 years. Finally, I decided it was time to forget about her or to go see her. So, I flew over to Omsk in Siberia and visited. Everything went very well so upon returning I eventually got everything lined up to get her over. She is a degreed electrical engineer and had a son age 11. She has been with me now for 12 years. Her son recently graduated with a degree in computer science and got a job writing programs for a company in Raleigh. It's a little different. The culture is different but it has lasted. She loves boating and fishing, but is a little reluctant to ride with me since I broke a bone in my foot when I dropped that Concours. She had never seen the ocean until she came to Wilmington, NC.

Found the photo I was looking for. This was taken May 13, 2006. We've both aged a bit since then.

013.jpg

Edited by BlueSky

Coooool, bluesky, I guess you showed them. :happy34:

Randy

Thanks! It is a very risky thing to do. When you bring someone over, you sign a document agreeing to support them for 10 years whether you marry them or not and bringing someone over on a fiancé visa, you have 3 months to decide to marry them or they are supposed to go back. So, you really need to think about what you are doing and what your motivations are. Hey, we are risk takers! Right! Otherwise, we would not ride motorcycles!

I know you guys are joking around but a lot of women over there might want to come over. I know of many instances of that happening.

There used to be a web site entitled internationalsingles.com I was working in Nebraska in the middle of nowhere at a nuclear power plant with no social life whatsoever when a popup appeared on my computer asking if I'd like to meet beautiful Russian women. So, I clicked on it and looked at the catalog of women who had posted. The guy who set up the site ran full page ads in English in 3 major Russian cities, Moscow, Yekaterenburg, and Omsk. After thinking about it a while I got a letter of introduction and addresses of several women (only about $11 each) and wrote to 2 of them. Both wrote back and I continued communicating with one of them of over 2 years. Finally, I decided it was time to forget about her or to go see her. So, I flew over to Omsk in Siberia and visited. Everything went very well so upon returning I eventually got everything lined up to get her over. She is a degreed electrical engineer and had a son age 11. She has been with me now for 12 years. Her son recently graduated with a degree in computer science and got a job writing programs for a company in Raleigh. It's a little different. The culture is different but it has lasted. She loves boating and fishing, but is a little reluctant to ride with me since I broke a bone in my foot when I dropped that Concours. She had never seen the ocean until she came to Wilmington, NC.

Found the photo I was looking for. This was taken May 13, 2006. We've both aged a bit since then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97008[/ATTACH]

I can think of a hundred nice things to say but I'll keep it short :happy65: :happy65: :happy65: good on you !!