IGNORED

Passenger bag and cup holder ideas? 2nd Generation RSMV.

samklr650

My wife wants a small bag and a cup holder attached somewhere she can access them while we're riding. So I'm needing some ideas. We went to Iron Pony and I bought a cheap(soft) cup holder and a leather tool bag thinking I could just attach them to the grab handles. Well, they hang funny and look goofy. I can't fasten them rigid, because you have to lift them up to open the side bags. Do any of you out there have any ideas?

Chubby cup Chubby Cups | Hog Cups you can just. Flip the cam lever and rotate the holder out of way of lid to gain access. She loves hers. My backrest has a pouch on the back and its held on by velcro. There are bags made,that go on the rear crash bars for storage also. But definatly not easy to get to while riding.

Edited by Freebird

• 1 year later...

This is kinda old but- http://www.utpr.com... If you have a driver backrest you can buy one of the Utopia backrest pockets... I got one and attached it to my Corbin Driver backrest. Looks good... Other ideas- look on ebay for some black purses.. I bought 2 of them that look motorcycleish... Put one of them in the top of my trunk... You can get a purse for about $3 or $4... get you some industrial Velcro and attach it to something.