IGNORED

Restorations, Modifications and Customizations section

Eck

Was just sitting here wondering if it would be possible to add a "Restorations, Modifications and Customizations" forum section, where we could create our own threads based on our own personal motorcycle related restorations, modifications and or customizations and be able to add related photos showing the "before and after" progress of such, where we can keep this information contained in one forum and separate and not mixed in with, the watering hole and or other forums.

Eck

No need to set this up unless others want it bud. I myself have posted in the watering hole the progress of the rebuild I am doing on my Auranthetic Mini bike.. I realized yesterday, that I now have about 4 different threads in the watering hole showing the progress..

I thought if we had a forum section related to restorations, mods or customizations, I could move everything to that one section and keep it all in one "personal thread" of my own.

If others have no need for this then there is no need for you to waste your time on it... unless you see a benefit in setting it up.