IGNORED

windshields

plumberman

The only thing I don't like about the Baggershield is it does not shed rain very well.

Sounds like a good question for BaggerShield. *** just sent BaggerShield a message., they have a product called Aceit but unsure if that's what it's for ***

I either lower the top portion in the rain so I'm not looking thru multiple layers, or look over it.

Have more of a problem of the mist sticking to the backs of "all" windshields on a motorcycle.

Also wear a full face and the rain streams off of the visor very well.

Always keep a Microfiber cloth in my right hand pocket of rainsuit

Edited by CaptainJoe

In Oct we were up in Northern Ga and one day we were in so much fog and rain you couldn't hardly see. Finally stopped at a Wally World and got a small bathroom squeegee. That way I could squeegee the back side of windshield. The front wasnt bad, and the rag on the back wasnt working as it became to soaked I guess.

Have more of a problem of the mist sticking to the backs of "all" windshields on a motorcycle.

Ain't that the truth!

Now someone must have a GREAT IDEA to keep or at least remove the fog/mist from the back while riding.

It's not me. I just use a cloth also.

Here's the reply I got from Spencer:

Joe

Our Ace It polish will cause the water to bead up on your shield but

won't give you the complete water shedding effect. Here's a link to

another product that we have recommended to other riders.

http://wingstuff.com/products/33326-rainzip-rain-repellent?context=gold_wing_gl1800-windshields_accessories

Thanks,

Spencer Gould

TB Industries, Inc.

P 763.428.2214

F 763.428.2215

spencer@tb-ind.com

http://www.baggershield.com

Djh3,

Good idea provided its a silicon and plastic squeegie and the back of the windshield is clean (so it doesn't scratch)

Eagleeye,

Another microfiber cloth? LoL

In certain wind conditions you can actually see the rain swirling towards the inside of the windshield.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a baggershield on my RSV for 17000 miles. I have only put the flip up once to help with warmth on my ironbutt. Otherwise even in the rain I keep it down. I wear a scorpion modular that sheds rain from the faceshield nicely. I love my baggershield !!!!!

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a baggershield on my RSV for 17000 miles. I have only put the flip up once to help with warmth on my ironbutt. Otherwise even in the rain I keep it down. I wear a scorpion modular that sheds rain from the faceshield nicely. I love my baggershield !!!!!

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear.... my Baggershield is in the mail on its way to me