IGNORED

F4 Customs Windshields

f4customs

This is Don Frank with F4 Customs. We really appreciate your support for our product and allowing us to be part of this forum as a Sponsor. Over the years many of you have purchase the F4 Customs Windshields and have enjoyed the results. In an effort to tell others about our shields I would appreciate your feed back to this post. I have added a few things to the balance of the post for those that don't know about our product.

Thanks and Ride Safe!

"UPGRADE JUST DON'T REPLACE"

F4 Customs motorcycle windshields are manufactured from the Highest Grade of Optical Polycarbonate for amazing clarity, excellent Rain Shedding, Chemical and Scratch Resistance even when rubbed with steel wool, and they are shatter proof making the F4 the "safest and best" choice for your next windshield.

We offer the following:

Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motorcycle Windshield 14.5" Windshield

The F4 Customs Royal Star Venture 14.5" Clear or Tinted Windshield. If you are looking for a sport looking ride and more air for the summer, then this is the shield for you. It is 3" shorter than stock, same width and angle of the stock shield. Gives your ride that sport type look.

• Fits 1999-2013 Yamaha Royal Star Ventures
  • Clear or Tinted Vented or Non Vented
  • Same angle as stock windshield
  • Same width as stock windshield
  • 3" Shorter than Stock Windshield
  • Great for Summer Riding!

Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motorcycle Windshield 17.5 Windshield

The F4 Customs Royal Star Venture 17.5" Clear or Tinted Windshield. If your the rider that is satisfied with the overall performance that the stock shield provides then this is the shield for you. It retains the same height, width, and angle of the stock shield.

• Same width as stock windshield

Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motorcycle Windshield 19.5 "Wide" Windshield

The F4 Customs Royal Star Venture 19.5" Wide Windshield. If you are looking for the best in wind protection for you and your co-rider then this is the shield for you. It is two inches taller than stock, retains the same angle of the stock shield but is 3" wider per side.

• 2" Taller than the stock windshield
  • 3" wider than the stock windshield

Ok Guys I can take the hint. Do you have an old windshield you can send me so I can see if I can make one for the 1st Generation. You can give me a call at 330-968-4644.Thanks guys and ride safe! Don

I still wish you made a shield for the best ventures made, the 1st gens.

If you made a vented replacement I would buy one in a heartbeat. As it is I just have to keep sending my money to Slipstream every few years and cutting in my own vents.