IGNORED

2015 national rally re sign up

Snarley Bill

everyone who was signed up for the rally on the calender, needs to re sign up. we lost all the names on there because of the new website change. please take a minute to do this so we can keep our count going. we are working on official registration. right now we are gathering all the costs of t-shirts, patches the big meal , etc. thanks. bill

Here is one thing that I noticed, maybe everyone else already know this, but---------

If you click on the first date of the international rally, as an example, you will see everyone who has signed up, but if you click on any other date of the rally, you will not see who has signed up.

Just thought I'd pass that on.

See you all there,

Here is one thing that I noticed, maybe everyone else already know this, but---------

If you click on the first date of the international rally, as an example, you will see everyone who has signed up, but if you click on any other date of the rally, you will not see who has signed up.

Just thought I'd pass that on.

See you all there,

its always been that way. you can sign up for every day you attend if you want. or if your coming in later you can sign up the day your arriving. most people just sign in the first day. i check them all for the count for late comers. this kind of gives me an idea of planning for space and facilities here. we will start the real count when registration starts. it makes the comittees job so much easier if we can keep track of the no. of attendees.

Okay, I went to Calendar and went to the rally date and I can see everyone that has responded but I can't figure out how to respond:headache: There is obviously something different from the old site. What am I doing wrong or not doing:confused24:

Okay, I went to Calendar and went to the rally date and I can see everyone that has responded but I can't figure out how to respond:headache: There is obviously something different from the old site. What am I doing wrong or not doing:confused24:
below the list of names

to the left is the sign up windows.

everyone who was signed up for the rally on the calender, needs to re sign up. we lost all the names on there because of the new website change. please take a minute to do this so we can keep our count going. we are working on official registration. right now we are gathering all the costs of t-shirts, patches the big meal , etc. thanks. bill
bump