IGNORED

Great trip to the Tail of the Dragon!

kensattitude

Just got back from a trip to the Tail of the Dragon with my youngest granddaughter, Ali. We had one wonderful time thanks to motorcycle mike+ and his lovely wife Shirley. Ali and I spent two nights at the Dragon Pitt Inn and BBQ while Mike and the misses stayed in Robbinsville. We met up Saturday morning at Deals Gap and he took us on a loop that was about the best ride I have been on in a while. He is a GREAT ride captain, and any where he wants to lead, I will follow. Excellent scenery, the right amount of stops, and about the easiest new friend I have been around in a long time. Ali and I thank you for the most enjoyable day and hope to travel with you again.

No doubt about it, the people you are with and the folks ya meet along the trail make or break the ride (having a grand daughter on board is a really really good start:bighug:)!! Sounds like you folks proved that Ken!! Thanks for the ride report and congrats on the great ride with great people!

Oh, by the way,, :photographing::photographing::stirthepot::whistling::fingers-crossed-emo

We just rolled in. Great to meet you Ken. I'm glad you liked the loop but as I said, you have only scratched the surface of all the great roads in that area.

I'd be happy to show you or anyone else all I can.

cowpuc, one has to be real sneaky to get a pic of Shirley. She suffers from a sevier case of dontpointhatdamncamaratmeatosis. Pointing a camara at her can cause YOU great pain.