IGNORED

Remembering great friends and good times,, what a Spring 2014 was!!

cowpuc

I am terrible with names so it pays big dividends for me to carry my small camera with Video while touring.. This vid is of the VentureWest Rally riders and it is priceless for me.. Not only does it reconnect me with some fantastic people I met along the trail, it brings back some really great memories of things that happened in a place called The Dalles..

Thought I would share it here to give those folks who attended some inspiration to recall that great ride and maybe a chance for those who couldn't make it an opportunity to meet some folks that they missed meeting up with..

Also, here is a chance to one up ol Puc. I missed a few introductions in this Video (gettin slow on the trigger - I plead old age on that) for which I apologize.. Lets see if any of you can identify those I missed, give the location they are sitting and there screen names.. Got a warn ya though,, dont try to trick me,, my memory isnt completely gone!!:stirthepot:

I think your link might be faulty, Puc. I was trying to watch, but got nada.

Dale.

P.S. I thought you were great with names. You must have met several folks on day one at The Dalles, including Doug and myself, and the following day, when I saw you in the lobby of the restaurant, you came up with my name very quickly. I was quite impressed, as it seems that most folks don't remember my name :confused24:

I think your link might be faulty, Puc. I was trying to watch, but got nada.

Dale.

P.S. I thought you were great with names. You must have met several folks on day one at The Dalles, including Doug and myself, and the following day, when I saw you in the lobby of the restaurant, you came up with my name very quickly. I was quite impressed, as it seems that most folks don't remember my name :confused24:

Hmmm,, Dale,, Dale,, Oh yea,, Dale :rotf: (just kidding) - of course, and I still remember you brother!!! Some folks are unforgettable my man!!! You and our friend Doug are a couple of great Canadian folks I will never forget!! THANK YOU both for introducing yourselves - that was AWESOME and you two made it very easy to befriend you!!

Problem is, with the number of folks there were there, that little introduction at the dinner table was the only chance we had to even meet some of the folks and that is where its difficult.. So many new friends, so little time it always seems..

Not sure about the link problems Dale, I click on it and it pops right up.. I noticed there have been 17 views of the vid so people are getting there,, hmmmm.. I just recopied the link,, try this please