IGNORED

Clutch upgrade Second Gen.

buddy

OK trying to up grade my clutch - dreaded slip :doh:

Having fun trying to get parts cant get ahold of Sky doc and PCW racing wont answer the phone ? want to get this done before Eureka Springs meet any other place I can go for the complete kit without going to the Barnett clutch and having to the buy other parts separate

Buddy

Send a PM to SkyDoc. It may take him a couple of days to get back to you but he will. He works some insane hours.

Direct message from vendor section also PM along with voice mail as well

I figure he be busy

And PCW racing rings off the wall with no answer

lol I'm having fun :think:

Skydoc got in touch with me :banana:

for weird reason my email is not acting right ? Earl replied Sunday and I just got it today? Any how Thanks SkyDoc you be the man !!!!!!!!!

Edited by buddy

As for the whine I got used to it and it's not that bad besides in a way the whine sounds like the GL1800 GoldWing engine ! For the goldwing the engine whine it's 1st thru 5th gear as for my midnight it's only in 4th-5th gear

I did the skydoc upgrade. Was not 100% happy. I went with the Barnett performance clutch. Worth every single penny. Jst my .02

Sorry to hear that I've used both styles and both worked great for me two up and loaded down trailer ! Thanks for your input

The kit came in yesterday dint expect it this quick anyhow I worked on it this morning would have had it done within 20min but the gasket came apart and stuck to cover and block :doh: so needless to say everything else was a breeze ! Now my clutch doesn't slip and the backrest is getting a work out when I throttle into it lol

THKS Skydoc you be the man !!!!! So now we wait for E.S. Meet to get here

• 2 weeks later...