IGNORED

Classifieds - No more mister nice guy

Freebird

Does this mean I can't put my 2nd Gen up for sale in the Watering Hole???:bawling:

Dont make no difference anyway Dan,,, cause of all the honest info we been saying - nobody is looking for a GEN 2 - EVERYONE is looking for the fasterrrrrrrrr and far more powerful GEN 1!!!!!:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::fireman::fireman::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::Bunny: SMILIES ARE WORKING GREAT!! YEEEEHAWWWWW:clap2::clap2::pushups::Laugh::Laugh::nanner:

Ain't doin' nuttin. LOL

After typing the text, I click on "Standard Smiles", click on the happy fellow I wanna display, and that's what comes up. It's done that since the upgrade, although I typically delete the text and symbols before posting.:cool10:

Just like that.:cool10:

dont make no difference anyway dan,,, cause of all the honest info we been saying - nobody is looking for a gen 2 - everyone is looking for the fasterrrrrrrrr and far more powerful gen 1!!!!!:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::fireman::fireman::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::Bunny: Smilies are working great!! Yeeeehawwwww:clap2::clap2::pushups::Laugh::laugh::nanner:

has to be somebody out there that is getting old and wants to slow down!!!!

has to be somebody out there that is getting old and wants to slow down!!!!

Oh man bro, specially that gorgeous, got everything on it Super Silver scoot of yours THAT I STILL AINT GOT A CHANCE TO SEE:95: ... OR,, you could always pick up a crunched v-max and build a super sleeper yeee haww silver!!! Thought just occurred to me,, wonder if they changed the V-max to 1300cc when they upped the Venture,,, gonna have to check that out - never thought about that before...

All the chatter and fun I have had :witch_brew::stickpoke: people about 1st Gens being quicker than the 2nds,, I still have no idea if they really are or not.. Whats your take on it on the subject? Dont seem like they would be - isnt Silver rated at 97 ponies right out of the crate..

Hope the boss dont skin us for hi-jacking this thread!! :doh:

I'd lent my first gen (87) to a friend, and I was on my second gen (06) and we got the chance to confirm what I already knew. It wasn't even close. Derned rev limiter on the second gen is a PITA.

First gen is definitley faster, but the second gen is definitley more comfortable.

I find that when I'm picking one for a ride, I usually go with the second gen.:banana:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Just for clarification Don and certainly NOT to be a smarty pants,, :thumbsup:

Puc

Hey, buddy.......while we're on the subject(s) of "clarification".......and, "NOT to be a smarty pants".......I've never had the pleasure to speak with you or meet you....YET.

Just wondering if your handle is pronounced "COW PUCK".....or "COW PUKE".

Remember...not trying to be a smarty pants here........just going for clarification!

:-)

Hey, buddy.......while we're on the subject(s) of "clarification".......and, "NOT to be a smarty pants".......I've never had the pleasure to speak with you or meet you....YET.

Just wondering if your handle is pronounced "COW PUCK".....or "COW PUKE".

Remember...not trying to be a smarty pants here........just going for clarification!

:-)

hahaha

@Semi-retired, Its pronounced Puc,, as in:

Puc was in his truck when the lighting struck, one thing for sure - the weather was yuck. It rained so hard ol Puc got stuck in the muck. Along came a Canuck with a little pet Duck who thought he'd try his luck at helping poor Puc. Puc's new friend, he was no shmuck, he hooked up a rope to Puc and his stuck in the muck truck. One small chuck from the Canuck with the Duck and slicker then sweetcorn loosing it's shuck - Puc's stuck truck popped out of the muck.

"Puke" is ok too though,, been called much worse :big-grin-emoticon:

You had me at

It's always great to make new friends, buddy........and I hope I just did!!

I'm an old farm boy (emphasis on the "old").......and anything or anybody that has the word "cow" in it can't be bad.

Hearty greetings from the North Country.

Count on it Michael!!! And a endless dose of the hearty greetings right back at you my friend!!! :thumbsup:

COW Puc :big-grin-emoticon:

• 3 months later...
@Semi-retired, Its pronounced Puc,, as in:

Puc was in his truck when the lighting struck, one thing for sure - the weather was yuck. It rained so hard ol Puc got stuck in the muck. Along came a Canuck with a little pet Duck who thought he'd try his luck at helping poor Puc. Puc's new friend, he was no shmuck, he hooked up a rope to Puc and his stuck in the muck truck. One small chuck from the Canuck with the Duck and slicker then sweetcorn loosing it's shuck - Puc's stuck truck popped out of the muck.

"Puke" is ok too though,, been called much worse :big-grin-emoticon:

If we're dragging this out again.

...I've got to say.......Your trying to tell a Canuck how to say "Puc" and you use all kinds of rhymes, duck, truck, muck.......what a shmuck!!!

All you had to say was.......as in "Hockey" :canada::rasberry:

If we're dragging this out again.

...I've got to say.......Your trying to tell a Canuck how to say "Puc" and you use all kinds of rhymes, duck, truck, muck.......what a shmuck!!!

All you had to say was.......as in "Hockey" :canada::rasberry:

I did that on purpose Dave,, I mean,, think about it for a second,, would YOU want to be known as a Hockey Puc?? Not me,, those things have to take way to much of whoopin :big-grin-emoticon: and besides,, they dont have much character,,,, now Cowpuc - that stuff may smell funny but cha gotta admit - it has some awesome character :big-grin-emoticon:

:think: your right,, probably would have been a lot easier to just have said "as in Hockey" :thumbsup:

I did that on purpose Dave,, I mean,, think about it for a second,, would YOU want to be known as a Hockey Puc?? Not me,, those things have to take way to much of whoopin :big-grin-emoticon: and besides,, they dont have much character,,,, now Cowpuc - that stuff may smell funny but cha gotta admit - it has some awesome character :big-grin-emoticon:

:think: your right,, probably would have been a lot easier to just have said "as in Hockey" :thumbsup:

Don't have much character.......don't you be saying that to Peter.....

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...