IGNORED

Fayetteville, Sanford, Lumberton, Carthage ...

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

I live in Vass. Anybody on this end of the state or where ever wanna meet up for coffee one of these days?

:fingers-crossed-emo

Hi Steve, I am about 130 miles east of you. I would like to do a meet, eat, and ride one day. I can't go next week, but one day the following week may work for me.

If you want to go on a long ride, you can hook up with me and Herbie and go to the IN Rally in Gunterville.

Earl

Guest HdHtr

Hey Earl. Haven't seen you in a few years. How are you doing?

Don't you or didn't you used to have a son that lived around the Vass or Cameron area?

Sure, let's do coffee somewhere, ride is optional.

I guess I am sorta outta touch I am sure! So what is going on in Guntersville? it's only about 500 miles from me. So not long at all.

Venture Riders INTERNATIONAL RALLY 2014

July 27th – July 31st, 2014

All bikes welcome

PRE-REGISTRATION

SAVE $10.00/person by pre-registering.

ON-SITE PICKUP OF REGISTRATION PACKETS ONLY AT STATE PARK LODGE SITE

(One registration form required per bike)

Each registration fee includes: Rally t-shirt, and Wednesday Night open menu banquet dinner

Name: __________________________________________________ __

Email: __________________________________________________ __

Passenger Name: ____________________________________________

Mailing Address:__________________________ City______________________ State______ Zipcode__________

FEES: Paid prior to June 1, 2014

Go here to get all the info

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108

Yes my son and family live about 5 miles east of Vass. We are going there Monday and pick up our two grandaughters and going to the mts. for the week. I am not sure when we will be returning, but when we get it nailed down, I will let you know. Hope we can have that cup of coffee then.

Earl

Hi, I live in Wilmington. I unfortunately went back to work (I thought I was retired!) and I'm home for 3 day weekends now. I want to change out my starter for a 4 brush that I have in hand and I'll be ready to ride my new to me 89 Venture Royale. I hope to get the starter replacement done this weekend.

Bill White

Guest HdHtr
Go here to get all the info

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108

Yes my son and family live about 5 miles east of Vass. We are going there Monday and pick up our two grandaughters and going to the mts. for the week. I am not sure when we will be returning, but when we get it nailed down, I will let you know. Hope we can have that cup of coffee then.

Earl

I am just down the street from McPherson and 690 just East of the DG and Ricky's little store. Let me know when you wanna meet up. Meet up or just come on by.

Steve

Guest HdHtr
Hi, I live in Wilmington. I unfortunately went back to work (I thought I was retired!) and I'm home for 3 day weekends now. I want to change out my starter for a 4 brush that I have in hand and I'll be ready to ride my new to me 89 Venture Royale. I hope to get the starter replacement done this weekend.

Bill White

I put 240K on my firstie, still has the stock starter. But get it replaced and let's get together. If you need help, let me know.

Hi Steve, I am about 130 miles east of you. I would like to do a meet, eat, and ride one day. I can't go next week, but one day the following week may work for me.

If you want to go on a long ride, you can hook up with me and Herbie and go to the IN Rally in Gunterville.

Earl

Earl,

When are you and Herbie riding out for the International rally? There are 4 of us in the Johnston county area leaving Friday the 25th. We are riding half way and staying at two river lodge then riding in Sunday morning.

Let me know yawl's plans maybe we can all ride together.

Robert 'TheKid'

We will be leaving Monday, the 28 th.. Planning to take 95 south and 20 west to some where close to Birmingham. Tuesday morning we plan to go to Barber Motorcycle Museum and meet up with the VR. I wished we could leave earlier but Herbie has to work Sunday.

Earl

Guest HdHtr
I live in Durham, and am always ready for a ride. I work second shift, but have almost ever weekend off. Let me know too, always look forward to meeting new folks.:bluesbrother:

Well then, lets meet up. Where?

• 2 years later...