IGNORED

Want to Trade Corbin Seat for Stock Seat

Kelsey

Hello,

Just 2 days ago I picked up my Venture.. Love the bike but the previous owner had installed a full Corbin seat on it and it is simply too firm for my liking.. the seat is i n excellent condition

I would like to trade the Corbin for a stock seat with driver's backrest...

Anybody have a stock seat in excellent condition that would like to make the trade?

Please contact me if you do.

my phone is 208-221-7866

Thanks

Kelsey,

Before I did anything, I'd ask the previous owner if he (or she) still had the stock seats?

Rick

Hello,

Just 2 days ago I picked up my Venture.. Love the bike but the previous owner had installed a full Corbin seat on it and it is simply too firm for my liking.. the seat is i n excellent condition

I would like to trade the Corbin for a stock seat with driver's backrest...

Anybody have a stock seat in excellent condition that would like to make the trade?

Please contact me if you do.

my phone is 208-221-7866

Thanks

I know the Corbin will not be for everybody, but you may want to give it a chance. Mine also came with a Corbin. I said the same things as you and hated it. I did purchase a stock seat and tried it. SO much worse. So I continued with the Corbin and about 2 years later I love it. Once it started to break in to my big ^ss, it got more comfortable. I have ridden almost 1000 mile days and got off feeling like I had ridden 2 miles to the store. Like I said, it won't be for everyone, but I would at least give it a fighting chance.

I know the Corbin will not be for everybody, but you may want to give it a chance. Mine also came with a Corbin. I said the same things as you and hated it. I did purchase a stock seat and tried it. SO much worse. So I continued with the Corbin and about 2 years later I love it. Once it started to break in to my big ^ss, it got more comfortable. I have ridden almost 1000 mile days and got off feeling like I had ridden 2 miles to the store. Like I said, it won't be for everyone, but I would at least give it a fighting chance.

He does not have the stock seat and this Corbin is not new and broke in. It is just too firm for my liking.. I was thinking about a gel pad underneath, but I have given it a chance and I just prefer a softer seat

I am doing a saddle sore 1000 tomorrow from The Dalles OR to Las Vegas NV. At 12:30 ish i will be stopping in Heyburn ID or I will be stopping at 2 ish in Ogden UT. Let me know if one of those places and times sound good.