IGNORED

Great weather for riding but ....

SilvrT

I can't wait til we start seeing those types of temperatures consistently. We've had a couple of high teens, but those were during the work week, then the bottom falls out by the weekend. Yesterday we hit a whopping 7 degrees for our high! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Dale

I can't wait til we start seeing those types of temperatures consistently. We've had a couple of high teens, but those were during the work week, then the bottom falls out by the weekend. Yesterday we hit a whopping 7 degrees for our high! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Dale

You had snow up there recently too, didn't you?

Mother nature's "schedule" is a bit off here too as the weekends have generally been wet although we have had a few nice one's here and there. Today is forecast for sun and 17c so we'll be in the saddle for sure!

For those of us that failed metric conversion back in grade school.

19=66f

21=almost 70

So other than the 17c (62.5 poss rain) I wouldnt have any complaints.Shoot 40% chance of rain (unless I need to metric convert that) is a nice day here in the summer, about normal.

To keep all you Canadians in Canada I probably shouldn't tell you about the weather and sun, lack of humidity, still green countrysides here in Sacramento California :whistling: Now if the two year old wouldn't keep falling off the bike life would be great!! (If you are a mandatory reporter just kidding)