IGNORED

An international calamity has broken out in the Thread Killer thread...

cowpuc

What started as a small disruption in regular VR programming has turned into an international debate and has the possibility of disrupting planetary stability for millions, if not billions of earths microbe's, bacteria and virus's..... Eradication of certain species of these small but deadly organisms is the top issue being discussed RIGHT NOW!!! Children/families all over the world will be positively affected by the outcome of this current debate,, like they have in other simular debates such as this one..

Thought someone better post this up so everyone wanting to witness whats going on has a chance to and no one misses this great undertaking....:bighug:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85147&page=15

Puc

For a good cause! But I wouldn't want an award for something like thread killer just saying

Hmmmmmmm,,,,, if you promise not to let Bongo know I will buy the rights to the Master Thread Killer Award,, give ya 20 bucks to chip in for the cause.. Where there's a will there's a way Buddy!!!:cool10:

Oh my goodness,, now we got a potential side auction going :rotf::rotf::rotf:

This thing could go nuclear....

Too late Puco' I bid 30...

With a very stern look Puc once again GLARES at this Bongo charector,,, it occures to the Pucster that this sneaky rascal is following him,, chiding him,, goading him into a corner of sorts.. He now realizes that his arch rival is not gonna relent..

Not even "secret" side deals, done in private, seem to evade the undermining ways of BongoBob... The Puc looks deep within his own loving, kind persona for the determination he needs to take on such a cunning adversary.. He stares deeply into his opponents eyes once again,, looking for that sign of weakness that so often accompanies like minded individuals who,, though crafty and unusually intelligent, must have a weakness...

All of a sudden in a moment,, a flicker, an almost divine incident happens.. Bongo's cell phone rings and, for a split second, Bob's eyes are distracted as he looks down at his cell phone.. Puc seizes the moment - leaves his paddle sitting on his knee,, glances over to Buddy and, by a slight nod of his head, raises the bid to $40 bucks........

:yikes: strewth bloke.......you're a sneaky bugga...... Waits until a mate is on the "dog & bone" and shoves in a sneaky one!!

Well I ain't no "chop short of a Barbie" so I sees ya bid, and raises ya to 50 smackers :thumbsup2:

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda........ :whistling::whistling: