IGNORED

I don't know How I feel....

Brake Pad

wife was offered a store to run, and my contractors license is state, she'll move soon, and I have to stay in the area a few months to finish up work. I'll travel north on the weekends. about 140 miles north of the old house. Vero Beach

Congrats on making a move! It will take some time to settle , but it might help to remember that your old home will just be a house when youre gone, and when you get settled the new place in short order it will be a home with you and your wifes loving touches and memories.

Brian

Its the hard work we put into this house, the letting go. we built this house to live in for the rest of our lives, everything, perfect. better then a model home. the best of everything.

okay, I'm going back to:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::worthless::no-no-no:

We moved into our "5 year" house in 1991. Later got married.

9 years ago we made an addition from 1550 to 2077 sq feet which included an 18'x34' game room (lot's of stained wood and windows) with 8' pool table and a screen porch. We think we'll keep it.

Will move,,, maybe when we win the lottery.

As strange as it sounds we have had similar feelings on a couple of cars we have traded in in the past! It's like it is thrilling to get the new one but the old one was full of great memories as well! (We buy another as soon as the old one is paid for) I have had the same feelings through life moving from one place to another when it was time to start a new chapter in life...

We bought our "starter" house a couple years after we got married. Decided at about 19 years we wanted something different, with everything on one floor, no more steps. We found this 4 bedroom 2 bath in Richmond for far less than it would have cost in Lexington, and jumped on it. After sitting on the other house for 21 months we decided to get busy and sell it, I placed a "For Sale by Owner" sign in the front yard. 4 weeks later we had a contract on it. Yes it was bittersweet to sell, but knowing that I can remove that money from the bank on Monday and pay this on off is quite the comfort. Wonder if I sold it too cheaply??