IGNORED

How Do I Post Multiple Pictures?

awsmsrv

OK. I've done a search & can't find an answer. I have an iPad & cannot add more than 1 picture when managing my attachments. For example: I select 3 pictures from my iPad, hit "Upload" & only 1 is uploaded. Any advice will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance. :think:

When you attempt to upload pictures from your IPad do you see this dialogue window:

attachment.php?attachmentid=83236&stc=1&d=1396636998

If so, select as many 'Browse' buttons as pictures, uploading a picture for each button.

I don't use or have an IPad, so if it different than a PC in that regards, I'm of no help.

Yes, that's exactly what I did, but, only one uploads. :confused24:

Again, not familiar with the IPad, but on my PC, if any one of the pictures that you want to upload are too big, only the pic that is small enough to get through the 'auto resizer' will show. Usually, if there is a too large picture, it will take a lo-o-o-ng time before the error message comes on, indicating that the upload failed.

Here is proof that multiple picture uploads can work, though:

I don't know if they will work any better but why pay the Apple premium?

Unless you're one of those "Apple Lifestyle" types....... :confused24:

Apple, Kool Aid, whatever...:confused24::beer:

I feel no need to justify or explain why I use my iPad. I was simply asking for advice on how to upload more than one image at a time.

Again, not familiar with the IPad, but on my PC, if any one of the pictures that you want to upload are too big, only the pic that is small enough to get through the 'auto resizer' will show. Usually, if there is a too large picture, it will take a lo-o-o-ng time before the error message comes on, indicating that the upload failed.

Here is proof that multiple picture uploads can work, though:

Thank you, Prairiehammer, for trying to help me with an answer to the question I asked. I will try to resize the images, if I can, & see if that works.

[ATTACH]83261[/ATTACH][ATTACH]83261[/ATTACH][ATTACH]83261[/ATTACH]Trying with my iPad.....I've never been able to do it.....It always defaults to the last picture you upload.

I can send the same picture multiple times but not different pictures?!

Been trying to work it out for a year......maybe I'll go to the Apple store in the Mall......get a glass of fresh Kool-Aid and then ask them?!

I never been a iPad user until today,always a windows guy,but man this thing rocks

Got great deal on it full size 32 gigs with retna screen still sealed in box for the all low price of $200 :happy65:.. Guess I went to the dark side :rotf:

Thanks, guys. I finally resorted to my BlackBerry & got all 3 pictures to show up (different post). A Mac is not an iPad. Obviously they work differently. I appreciate all of you who actually tried to help. :clap2:

Hey Awesome, an apology from me is in order. I meant no harm, I assumed Kevin had answered your question. This long winter has gotten to us all and we are a bit stir crazy!

My step daughter and I are always going back and forth about Apple and Android! Each serves a purpose, I happen to be an android fan and she's an Iphone loyalist! Of course she also thinks Obama is the greatest thing since waxed paper...

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you!

:sign yeah that:my wife and I fight all the time about the two , she is the apple person I am the droid person. except she is having a ball watching my trying to use this iPad :rotf:.

awsmsrv, Bob is a great guy and some of us even like him :rasberry:

and welcome to the site !!

Jeff

Hey Awesome, an apology from me is in order. I meant no harm, I assumed Kevin had answered your question. This long winter has gotten to us all and we are a bit stir crazy!

My step daughter and I are always going back and forth about Apple and Android! Each serves a purpose, I happen to be an android fan and she's an Iphone loyalist! Of course she also thinks Obama is the greatest thing since waxed paper...

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you!

Thank you, Bob, for the apology. I wasn't offended by your or anyone else's remarks. We all fail, at times, in how we respond to others. The great thing about the members here is that most are able to admit that they may have had a brain cramp & sincerely offer an apology or explanation to what they wrote. My response was an effort to get the thread back on track & maybe my response was also a little harsh, so, my apologies, as well. :thumbsup:

:sign yeah that:my wife and I fight all the time about the two , she is the apple person I am the droid person. except she is having a ball watching my trying to use this iPad :rotf:.

awsmsrv, Bob is a great guy and some of us even like him :rasberry:

and welcome to the site !!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, for the "welcome". Just 1 thing: I've been here for 8 years. What took you so long to notice? :stickpoke: