IGNORED

Skids Ordeal

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As some of you know when it wasn't possible for Yammer to posts Skids prayer on here he always had me the (Warden) to do it for him. And with a heavy heavy painful heart.... One more last prayers up for Skid from Yammer!! So Prayers up and this time its for Yammer and Skid.

Patsy THANK YOU for taking a moment and sharing a prayers up for Yammer and Skid.. Just want you to know that Tip and I are also praying for each of you at the loss of Dan and also still praying for Dans little brother too. Our Yammer, you and your family are very special to all of us.. If there is anything besides pray that we can do PLEASE let us know.. I also know from reading that folks here would love to know about Funeral times. If you are ok with doing so, please post them here so someone can make a post in the forums about them..

SOOOOOO very sorry for and deeply saddened by your/our great loss Warden!!!!

Puc

As some of you know when it wasn't possible for Yammer to posts Skids prayer on here he always had me the (Warden) to do it for him. And with a heavy heavy painful heart.... One more last prayers up for Skid from Yammer!! So Prayers up and this time its for Yammer and Skid.

Prayers Up! For Skid and Yammer! (and for you too!)

Patsy,

We thank you for sharing Dan with us for all these years. He was loved by all who were lucky enough to have met him and shared some stories around the fire.

We grieve with you and for you, for Dan we celebrate his lust for life. I can see him now doing a wheelie through those pearly gates.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Prayers Up! For Skid and Yammer! (and for you too!)

Thank each and everyone of you for the prayers. I am not worried about me its my kids and his brother that lays heavy on my mind until we lay Yammer at rest. And pass this on.... We have not heard anything from the funeral home what I understand he should have been released yesterday evening from the medical Examiner. But but assured that everyone will know as soon as we get the details done. I promise you that! Because I know how much this site and how much you guys meant to him.

Skid is doing well for an old man battling cancer for over eight years. I cannot complain for I know many people are in worse shape. Prayers for the Woods family, and l know there are several kids & grandkids.

Prayers up for the Daniel Woods

"Blue Beast" will live forever

Yammer Dan started this thread back over four years ago when my cancer returned a second time. I really hate to see it end. Just not sure I will yet...

Does it have to? May not get as many post, but who says it has to? Prayers Up Skid.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on here for awhile. Dan ask me to go with him to pick up his new trike a few weeks ago. I couldn't go due to my eldest daughters wedding. Then I learn of his passing, while out riding the BRP. Really let the air out of me. Prayers up to Dan, the Woods family and Skid.