IGNORED

Holy crap batman

BIG TOM

My brass monkeys are frozen............I HATE BLIZZARDS MORE THAN SNOW !!! They shut the government down tomorrow...only seen that happen once before......holy cow !:doh: All you guys stay warm and safe...waiting to hear that all my family is home and secure...still have missing children and grandchildren........they are calling for 3 feet of snow tonight and tomorrow.........

Edited by BIG TOM

Ok, found the missing grandson...now his dad went back out on the road to help his mom out...seems she cant make it up the hill...kids dont believe in snow tires and winter weight....four wheel drive is nothing without snow tires.....:doh: also one daughter in law on the road trying to make it home.....

Hope everyone makes it home in one piece Tom and in a timely manner. Don't ya just hate when the kids do nothing but worry you and they don't even live at home anymore.

Hope everyone stays warm, not gonna be nice too many places tonight.

Margaret

SON AND WIFE are back safe and sound....one daughter in law ...mother to be...to go:fatsmiley:

Well glad she's somewhere safe, she really doesn't need to be out there. Are you in the area they are saying could get up to 6 feet of that white stuff you don't like?

Margaret[/quote

No.... I am 30 miles east of Buffalo. That is the east shore of lake Ontario that will get hammered with the 6 feet around Watertown NY,we are on the eastern shore of lake Erie...only 3 feet:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Well glad she's somewhere safe, she really doesn't need to be out there. Are you in the area they are saying could get up to 6 feet of that white stuff you don't like?

Margaret[/quote

No.... I am 30 miles east of Buffalo. That is the east shore of lake Ontario that will get hammered with the 6 feet around Watertown NY,we are on the eastern shore of lake Erie...only 3 feet:bang head::bang head::bang head:

ONLY 3 feet, that is good.... I think :confused: we might get frost again you know, this could be the 3rd night in a row.

Rely I am glad everyone is safe and hope they stay that way. For those that get it I hope you post pictures because some of us wish we would get some once and awhile.

Do you use studded snow tires out that way? We do have them here but not many of our Provinces permit the use of them.

Don't know how to break this to you Tom, but so far only about 6 inches! But, woke up to find the feed line for the water is frozen so I had to go plug in a heater under the mobile to thaw it out.

BC Kevin yes some people use studded snows. I use 4 quality snow tires w/o studs. Usually Nokians but this year both cars are running Michelin X Ice tires...

Woke up to about 15 inches this morning......drifts 4 feet or so..cant see out the windows.......it ain't over until 6am tomorrow morning......winds 25 to35 miles an hour. wind chill-35 to-40...........NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE SNOW !!!!

Woke up to about 15 inches this morning......drifts 4 feet or so..cant see out the windows.......it ain't over until 6am tomorrow morning......winds 25 to35 miles an hour. wind chill-35 to-40...........NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE SNOW !!!!

:worthless:

:Laugh: :stickpoke:

I'm going for a ride I will check for the photos later. :whistling:

Went outside to get the mail....yes mail.....barely made it to the mailbox and back....really bad out there....snow blowing hard and no visibility at all...my goodness.....SATURDAY THEY ARE CALLING FOR TEMPS IN THE 45 DEGREE RANGE.....THIS is crazy weather.....actually very scarry out......like a ghost town, driving bans in effect....no plows working....all called off the roads due to no visibility... taters yelled at me because I wanted to snowblow the driveway.....she was right.:whistling:

Do those power lines go through that tree? Kinda looks like it in the first pic. Looks pretty, but I wouldn't want to have to live there. Amazing when we were kids that stuff didn't bother us at all and we could play in it for hours. You just stay in the house Tom till the plows are allowed on the road. Then maybe you can snowblow the walkways.

Margaret

That just looks wonderful, Big Tom is such a lucky man to have such pretty weather.:duck:

Just grab some Apple Pie sit back and enjoy the show.:snow2:

:sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that:

I do love snow.... some anyway. We do not even have enough on our island to open the one ski resort so far this year. We did have this kind of weather back in 1996 where it got bitter cold for weeks, a couple feet of snow on the ground and then we had a Blizzard and dumped 4 feet on us over night.... then it started raining for 2 days.

Edited by kevin-vic-b.c.