IGNORED

Ontario Tourism Web Site

Keysyrider

I tried a couple of sites like this to try and help me with my trip last year. Didnt give me much info in area where I was headed. I guess not a popular are to ride.

Anybody coming to southeastern and central Ontario and needs info on roads etc. let me know. I haven't ridden them all--but most of them I have.

I also have used this site and think it is good and it can be very helpful. However, I would add that it is a government tourism initiative and, based on my experience, it can sometimes be worthwhile to get second opinions of the specific routes.

What I have also found useful is an app that I downloaded from iTunes (which is probably available elsewhere) called Greatest Roads. It allows you to easily pick any location in North America and if you select "show me", it gives you info from actual rider feedback on the best biker roads and routes in that area. The info rates each based on: fun; twisty; scenic; and road surface. It gives you additional info of interest including the contact info of the biker who submitted the info. I have found the info to be quite accurate.

I also have used this site and think it is good and it can be very helpful. However, I would add that it is a government tourism initiative and, based on my experience, it can sometimes be worthwhile to get second opinions of the specific routes.

What I have also found useful is an app that I downloaded from iTunes (which is probably available elsewhere) called Greatest Roads. It allows you to easily pick any location in North America and if you select "show me", it gives you info from actual rider feedback on the best biker roads and routes in that area. The info rates each based on: fun; twisty; scenic; and road surface. It gives you additional info of interest including the contact info of the biker who submitted the info. I have found the info to be quite accurate.

Just read my blogs on the web site and you can't go wrong. I'll be adding a blog a month starting in April and running to November in 2014.:bighug:

Anybody coming to southeastern and central Ontario and needs info on roads etc. let me know. I haven't ridden them all--but most of them I have.

Your area is one that I want to explore next season. I will take you up on your offer of help with different roads when the time comes.

Mike.