IGNORED

HF Tire Changer - Motorcycle Adapter is Back

RedRider

We here in Houston have used the one at Kregs (Doodle) dozens upon dozens of times. I'll bet we have changed 50 tires with that one. I think I'll go buy one for her at my place so we dont have to transport between the 2 houses anymore....Thanks for the links Jeff

:thumbsup2:

Good news for those that would want change their own tires. I sure like using mine since 05 and have gotten my monies worth out of it.

Larry

My club just asked me to research tire changers. Do you think this would be a good choice, used in a club with 11 bikes, sport, cruisers and touring?

My club just asked me to research tire changers. Do you think this would be a good choice, used in a club with 11 bikes, sport, cruisers and touring?

Might be a lot of usage for a relatively cheap tire changer. Might want to look at a No-Mar changer since the difference in cost wouldn't be that significant spread among 11 folks. It's a little heavier duty.

Just my $0.02.

RR

Might be a lot of usage for a relatively cheap tire changer. Might want to look at a No-Mar changer since the difference in cost wouldn't be that significant spread among 11 folks. It's a little heavier duty.

Just my $0.02.

RR

+1 on the No-Mar, I have one and it is the best.

Think I am going to ask for one for Christmas. Problem I have is where I want to put it is where my son has his drum set. Sure don't want him moving that noise maker into the house.

RR

So mount the tire changer in the house where the drum set would have come to.